Chapter 4:What did I do?

I pried my eyes open as I felt someone shake me frantically.I looked up and saw Angel with a scared expression.I sat up and removed her hands from me."What do you want,"I said.Here she was again in my room,but this time she's scared.What the hell is wrong?

"Some guys are in the living room,"She whispered.I sat up grabbed a frying pan from under my bed.I like to do it Rapunzel's way,with a frying pan.I grabbed her and we tip toed down the stairs.I hid behind one of the corners.I was scared until I realize who she was talking about.Kyle,Ben,and Mason were in the living room dressed and watching T.V.What the hell are they doing here?Then everything from last night rushed back to me.

"What the hell did I do,"I mumbled.Angel gave me a look that said,"watch your mouth"but I waved it off.I looked at them.Ok that's three where's the fourth?Where's Jake?

I heard someone clear their throat behind me and Angel and I both jumped about two feet off the ground.Mason,Ben,and Kyle rushed over to us,while Jake was standing their laughing.I got up and gave my little sister a hand and she instantly crossed her arms glaring at Jake.I've taught her well.I crossed my arms and glared at Jake too.

He shuddered under our glares.I could see Angel blushing.Please don't tell me she has a crush in this jerk.She saw me looking at her and she stopped blushing so hard.I looked back at Jake."Gosh,stop glaring at me,"Jake said.

I smiled that I got under his skin.Angel walked around me and looked at Mason,Ben, and Kyle.This girl is bold.That what happens when you have a cool sister.Before I could say something to break the silence Angel stared at Mason and walked up to him slowly.She was pretty tall were she didn't have to look up high.I knew what she was going to do,she did it to Lindsay and Dylan when she first meets them.

Angel looks at people, ask their name and then decides if she likes them or not,but sometimes her opinion changes depending on me and if I like them or if she gets to know them."What's your name,"She asked looking Mason in his eyes.Mason just stared at her for a second.She was very pretty.I bet if she was our age they would probably be dating."Well,"She said when he didn't answer.

"Mason,"He said.She looked over at me and smiled which means she made her choice about Mason.Next she walked over to Kyle.He looked nervous like he was taking a test.Little did he know when Angel was deciding it was a test.She looked over to me and smiled.I shook my head and mouthed Smart remarks.She nodded.My little sister was always fawn of the guys who gave smart remarks because she could shoot them out faster then them.

"Name,"She asked and just like Mason Kyle stared into her hazel eyes.My little sister is very alluring.Except unlike Mason he snapped out of it fast.

"Um Kyle,"He smiled gently.

"Well Kyle don't be so nervous it's not like I'm going to bite you,"She giggled and he laughed.Then she moved closer to him and smiled alluringly."Or am I."

Good job play team.I guess she could sensed Ben's attitude because her mood changed as she walked over to him."Name,"She asked circling him.

"Is this some kind of joke,"He chuckled.Bad move Ben,bad move.He saw me shaking my head and backed down some.Angel stopped in front of Ben and smiled evilly."Hm,"She said,and with that statement she had him pegged."Let me guess you think you're all that because let's face it your hot,girls throw themselves at you,but the truth is.

He gulped.She walked to him closing the space between them."The truth is you have a secret which makes you like this,isn't that right,"She paused."Ben?"

She didn't wait for him to answer.She walked over to Jake and I could tell he was already memorized in her eyes.Only me and her could do that.To make people be attracted to us or show all our emotions in our eyes.It took years of practice."Hello,"She said as if she didn't just go off on Ben.

"Hi,"He said.

She smiled,"I like your eyes."

"Thank you,"He said.

Oh no!She approves of Jake.She thinks Jake is good.I've ony seen that look one other time,when she approved of Lindsay."Name,"She asked.

He smiled,"Jake and you."

Her smile grew even bigger and she walked away without answering.She stood right in front of me.I wanted to see what she thought of them.They all seemed pretty nervoused for some reason."Don't look so nervous,She said."I'm Angel."She waved.

They all took a deep breath."You guys seem all right,"She said catching Ben's eyes for a second.."She ya around dorks."With that she walked up to her room.

"Be ready in ten,"I shouted as she closed the door.I looked at the four guys.

"Would it be wrong of me to say that if she was older I would totally date her,"Ben asked.

"Where she learn how to tease,"Jake said.I walked up to him slowly closing all space between us.I leaned in and stopped when our lips were only an inch apart.

"Where do you think,"I said.Sending shivers down his back.I backed up from him leaving him in a daze.

"She's just like you,"Kyle said.

"What can I say,she's going to have a lot of boys after her,"I smiled.Ok maybe that wasn't a good thing.Then I remembered last night."Get out."

They looked shocked at my sudden mood change.I walked over to the door and opened it."Get out,"I repeated.They still looked shocked a little,but did as I said.Ben walke dover to his house and Mason and Kyle walked to their cars."Look last night never happened."

"Jenna,"Jake said.

"I'm serious,I can't be around you or get involved with you,"I said.

"Why?"

"I can't say,just,"I paused."Leave me alone."

"Jenna I don't want to."

"You have to,"I said."Trust me you'll go back to school and everything will go back to normal."

"Yeah and what's normal."

"You're Mr. Bad Boy girls throw themselves at you,"I checked the time."I have to go."

And with that I closed the door and rushed to my room

~Arthur's Note~

Hope you like this chapter.Oh I put up who Angel is and it might shock some people who I picked.I think you guys know her off of Twilight.Anyway here's a question for you fans.Do you think Jenna's hidding something?

Picture of Angel on the side

Hey read my cousin's book she so talented it's called You Said You Could