Chapter 14:I can't believe it

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.I decided to skip school today,and ever since I woke up I've just been staring at the ceiling, from 10:00 am to now which is 2:30.I didn't want to face the facts.Mostly I didn't want to face the most important fact.I'm falling for Jake.No,no I just want to believe that.I tried to shut off the words,but they kept coming back I'm falling for Jake.I hated the words,but they felt so write.They left me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I can't fall for Jake I have Dylan.I love Dylan,don't I?I mean we've been dating for what seems like forever.We've dated since sophomore year.I can't think what would happen if it's true.I AM NOT FALLING FOR JAKE!Yes you are,a voice said nagging me in the back of my head.It's not true at all,wait is it?Let's list the signs of falling for someone-

1.Feel like you melt when you look in his eyes(check)

2.Life goes in slow motion when you see them(check)

3.You feel all warm and fuzzy when you think of him(check)

I couldn't think of the other rules,but I know I have the three main ones.This is not good.Nope this isn't true I'm insane.Yep that's right I'm insane,totally and completely insane.I just need to completely stop thinking about Jake.I'm not going to even say his name,I'm going to erase it and all meaning,plus feelings of the horrible thing from my mind.You know you want him,my brain said.Shut up!

Stop resisting,my brain hissed.There's nothing to resist.Ha ha I remember that-

                                    FLASHBACK

"Maybe it's time for you to stop resisting,"Jake said his hot breath fanned my lips.

I put my hands on his chest trying to push him back,but he didn't budge.His abs were so hard.He notice I was still touching his abs and he smirked.I took my hands off his chest and blushed.I bet I looked like a tomato."I can see your walls crumbling,"He whispered.

 "Y-yeah right,"I stuttered."You're insane."

"You're insane too,"He said leaning down more."The difference is you're insane for me."

"Arrogant much,"I smirked.

"You know it's true."

"No I don't,"I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him again,but he didn't move.

"You can't resist for long,"He said.

"Hm you sure,"I smiled.

I tried to move but he put his hands on either side of me."Yes I am,"He said.His chest was basically right on mine.

"Let me tell you something,"I said codly."There's nothing to resist."

                                End of Flashback

 I still remember that day,mainly because it wasn't that long ago.Why did I get so emotional at the park?I never get that emotional.I need to be with someone right now.I would call Lindsay,but she called me and  said she had a date with Mason.I guess I'll go over to Dylan's.I could use some boyfriend love right about now.I got up and ran to my closet.I got dressed and slipped on my shoes.

I grabbed my keys and went to the car.It only took me about 10 minutes to get there.I pulled up and saw that his parents weren't home.I did see a white BMW in the driveway though.Who's car is this?I got out the car and ran to the door.Since he's parents weren't hear and I saw his car I just walked in.I made sure not to make a sound since I wanted to surprise them"Dyl stop,"I heard someone saying breathless from the leaving room.

I walked toward there and could hear it more louder."You know I hate being tickled,"The person squealed.

I walked into the kitchen since it was closer and it was connected to the living room.I stood frozen once I saw the cause of the sound.I saw Megan laying on the couch and Dylan over her tickling her.What the hell?I walked so I could see them more.Dylan's back was face to me and Megan had her eyes shut."I'm breathless,"She said trying to catch her breath.

He stopped tickling her and bend down to her lips.Don't do it,don't do it.She opened her eyes and he kissed her.He what!?No,no.I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.She sat up and he sat down.Right in front of me they started making out.No!He's cheating one me.He's CHEATING on me!Tears begun to fall from my eyes.I shook my head.

I turned on my heels.I ran out of there as fast as I could.My shoes hitting the hard wood floor."What is that,"Megan asked.

"I'll go check,"Dylan said.I ran faster not wanting him to catch me.I ran to my car and hopped in.As I drove away I saw Dylan catch my car down the street.DANG!!I pounded on the wheel.I drove home and walked through the front door.I saw Angel sitting on the couch.I ran upstairs tears pouring from my eyes.I laid on my bed and buried my face in my pillow.Hot tears steamed down my face.

What did I ever do to him??I thought.Did I do something wrong?I turned over and stared at the ceiling hot tears stung my eyes.The only question that I could match with his name was.....Did he really love me?But really the most important one was......

Did I ever love him?

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                          A/N

It hurt me so much to write this chapter.I'm sorry go ahead and throw vegetables at me.Not the broccoli though.Please nooo broccoli!!I bet were all thinking one thing in common.......................

Dylan what a JERK!!!

Luv ya Trouble Makers