Chapter 21:Smooch Much!

Warning this chapter has a lot of smooching.Shhh though....it's a secret

I was in the suite with the girls planning on how we would find the key and defeat Team Nerd Bombs.That's the name I came up with for them."So Hale you take Mason and Dylan."I pointed at her."Linds you take Kyle and Ben."

"And I'll take Trevor and Jake."

"Got it."They both said at the same time.

"What's the time,"Haley asked.I pulled at my phone at the same time as Lindsay.

"We have five minutes to get ready"Lindsay said.I nodded we each grabbed a sling bag filled with water,granola bars,cellphone chargers,and clothes.We stashed them in each room.I looked in the mirror adjusting my clothes that I changed into.I was wearing a black tank top,black sweat pants and my gray combat boots.The cute ones not the ugly ones.My hair was in a fish tail braid.

Haley was wearing some black shorts and short sleeve gray top with her black and white ankle tops.Her hair was in a high ponytail.Lindsay was wearing the same thing as me but army style with her hair in a nice simple messy low bun.We also had army makeup on as in the three thick lines.Lindsay was staring at the clock."It's time,"She announced.

I got close to the door and place my hand on the knob."Ready,"I asked them.They nodded I opened the door and we split up fast.I made sure to make no noise.I crawled towards the second suite and when I reached it I took a peek inside.Their gone.I backed up some.I heard footsteps come down the hall.I quickly ducked behind the fern by the wall.

"Were do you think they are,"I recognized Kyle's voice.

"Like I know,"Mason said.I peeked out and saw that they were walking down the hallway quietly.As soon as the almost saw me I pulled my head back in.I heard their footsteps retreat.I slowly backed out of my hiding place.I walked backwards and then spun around my heels.As soon as I turned something flew past my head.I turned my head and saw Trevor not standing to far away staring at me.He gave me a smirked and then loaded up his gun.

Crap!I turned on my heels and started running when anther dart feel past my ear.I ran the other direction.Another one this one barely touching my hair.Damn!He's getting closer.I ran as fast as I could and a roll of darts were shot.Before I could run in another direction two strong hands were placed on my shoulders.Trevor spun me around.I was preparing,closing me eyes,when I felt his warm breath on my ear.

I opened my eyes and saw how close he was.Heat instantly came to my face."Any last words,'He said pointing the gun in my ribs.I smirked at him.

"Thanks,"I told him.He gave me a confused look.I grabbed his gun then took off running the opposite way.I heard fast footsteps behind me.Next thing you know Trevor had threw himself at me like I did with Jake.We tumbled around until Trevor was on stop of me straddling me.

"Your trapped,"He said to me.I smirked at him and looked across the hallway where his gun was.He followed my eyes.

"Its not like you don't have one I can use,"He said pointing to the toy gun behind my back that was pressing into it.I squirmed around when he reached for it and he fell some.He's body weight started to crush me but I couldn't hide my blush.For some time everything was completely quiet.He was just staring into my eyes with his green one.He didn't make any movement to get up.

He closed the space between us and my eyes fluttered shut when he kissed me.His lips were soft and warm.My stomach fluttered a little bit as he kissed me some more.He wiggled around a little and place his arms on either side of my body.Even though his weight was still crushing me,I ignored it.He licked my bottom lip asking for entry.