Chapter 20: The End of the Mustache

Ezra's pov

Did Kanan really think he could prank me? At least he gave me a chance to do my second prank on him. Two down three more to go. I just wished Ellie could be here to see this. She's probably still busy with whatever she is doing in her world.

The next morning, I was disappointed because Kanan got the marker off his face. He gave me a smirk. "In your face." He says teasingly. "Well it's not in your face, the mustache was on your face and that's all that matters." I say.

*******time skip***********

So I hid in my room after that..........let's just say Kanan didn't find that funny. He basically chased me around the ship. "Found you!!!!" Kanan shouts entering my room. "Come on Kanan it was just a joke. Can't you take a joke.........oh wait you can't." I say touching under my nose.

********time skip********

Now I'm in the vents.............I almost thought I wouldn't get out of that one alive. I could've sworn I saw smoke coming out of his ears and his face looked like a tomato.  "I'll find you Ezra!!!!" Kanan shouts from under me. Even if he did, he can't go through vents.

So this is going to be my new home now. I just need to ask Sabine to give me food. Or I could just borrow the tomatoes on Kanan's face. You know what I'm going down. Not only am I going down there to see Kanan but I'm also going down as in I'm dead!!!!!

I silently jump down into the common room. I sigh not seeing Kanan here. "Hey." I jump thinking that's him but it's just Hera. "Oh hey Hera." I say. "Is everything alright?" She asks me. "Uhh yeah." I say. "Ok well I just found out that we ran out of tomatoes." Hera says.

"No we didn't." I say hiding my laughter. "What?" She asks. "Nothing." I say. "Ahhhh!!!!" Kanan shouts running inside. "Ahhh!!!" I shout running behind Hera. "What's going on?" Hera asks us. "Good news Hera I found your tomatoes." I say pointing at Kanan's face.

"Yeah you joke now but just you wait." He says. "Just you wait." I mumble. "What?" Hera asks again. "Nothing." I say again and rush out of the room. Well the one good thing about all of this is I just came up with my third prank on Kanan............