Jason Todd x Reader ( Part 2 )

Ok so I literally had writers block for this one-shot so I made my fangirl buddy write it 😂 Thanks Boo♡

Written by ayeitspay_24

-----------------------------------------

The bright sun shown through your windows, creating a small stream of light on your face.

You hissed, covering your face with the blanket. Groaning you stared the number on your wrist. Except, it was gone, and replaced by 2hrs 13min and 12, no 11 seconds.  Soulmate. That's right huh...

You screamed. 2 HOURS. You were going to meet your soulmate in 2 hours. Great. Hopping into the shower you switched on the water. You started to run your fingers through your hair when...

" And I still have my clothes on." you said to yourself. " Just peachy."

After taking a proper shower you stepped out into the cold air, a towel wrapped around your body. Plopping onto your bed you let out a breath.

1 hr 58 minutes and 9 seconds.

And you were still in your towel.

Jason's POV

1 hr 58 minutes and 9 seconds.

And he was getting suited up. Pulling on his helmet he sighed. The last thing he wanted to do was end up meeting his soulmate on the battlefield.

" Soooooo..." Grayson said walking up next to him, " How much longer."

" One hour 57 minutes and 36 seconds."

Grayson's face scrunched up.

" Don't tell me your going to end up fighting your soulmate."

" I hope not."

* time skip brought to you by Nagoya the chicken *

Your POV

You had decided to stay home. If your soulmate really was your soulmate, then they would know that you would be at home watching Netflix. You had decided against dressing up, who cared? Well, okay maybe your soulmate did but WHATEVER. So, here you were in a t-shirt and pajama shorts. You had covered your wrist with a bandaid, not wanting to see the numbers counting down. 

" Next episode!" you shouted. But unfortunately, that next episode never happened. Instead a man in a red helmet came crashing through the window.

" Holy cheese and crackers!" you yelled, backing away. Gripping the remote control tightly you held it out. 

" Woah, woah. It's okay." the man said. You scoffed. 

" Get the heck out of my apartment." you said. " NOW."

Instead, the man, the bloody and bruised up man, walked toward you. Chucking the remote at his head you turned to run out the door.

" Um OW" 

His arm shot out grabbing your wrist. Taking off his helmet, he sighed. Your eyes widened. He was... well he was really hot. Emerald green eyes gazed into your e/c ones. You coughed ( ruining your own moment ) and turned away.

" Um." you said, " I-I don't think you should be here."

He chuckled, " I could say the same to you."

You furrowed your eyebrows.

" Um, it's my apartment."

" Um, the Joker and Harley Quinn were literally fighting the Batman on the roof of this building."

You opened your mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

" And besides." he said, yanking you to his chest. He tilted your head up.

" You're my soulmate."

And he pressed his lips to yours.

--------------

Extra Ending

The both of you sat on the couch, staring intensely at the screen.

After that one extremely wonderful and amazing kiss...

You two had decided to get to know each other a bit more..... ( A/n Don't sue me author-chan...) 

* cough cough *

But now you were both laying on the couch watching Stranger Things. He had sat you in his lap and his fingers were playing with the ends of your hair. 

" RUN CHILDREN!" you shouted at the screen. Jason laughed.

" Hey y/n?" he asked.

" Yeah Jay?"

" You really don't mind being soulmates with the Red Hood?"

" Nope." you said popping the p " I think that's it's pretty cool to have a soulmate that kicks butt at his job. Literally."

He pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

After only a couple hours of knowing you, he had fallen in love. With you...

... well, and your body of course.

----------------------------------

SORRY  IF THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED! I KINDA JUST LET MY FINGERS TYPE...

Lol, its ayeitspay_24 by they way.

Much Love

- CHQ

THANKS PAY I LOVE YOU A LOT YOU SHOULD ALL GO CHECK HER OUT CAUSE SHE HAS A ONE-SHOT BOOK OF HER OWN AND SHES BAE OK BYE!