5|Party

I make my way over to the weeping willow tree noticing Maggie already there munching on her Doritos and drooling over my shirtless brother and his friends playing a game football.

I sit down next to Maggie taking her attention away from the boys.

"I know I said this but I'll say it again, your bother is so fine!" She states then giggles at my repulsed expression.

"Look at those muscles." She trails off bitting her lip, making the frown on my face grow deeper.

Gross.

"I see brown eyes over there, unfortunately he's wearing a shirt." Maggie says trainer her attention on me.

I turn my head and my eyes immediately fall on Bryan throwing the football across the field to a fellow player who catches it and runs towards the touchdown. A bright smile appears on his face; unconsciously one appears on mine as well.

Suddenly his brown eyes connect with mine. My face immediately heats up from having been caught staring. The smile doesn't dissolve, it's seems to get bigger as he lifts his hand for a small wave.

I awkwardly wave back before moving my eyes to my lunch on my lap.

"Awe, I ship!" Maggie gushes.

*****
"Josephine!"

I turn my head towards the voice and to my surprise to see Bryan jogging down the hall.

"Hey," he breathes out a buff of air past his lips making my eyes unconsciously move to them. I watch them form into a smile causing my eyes to advert to his, and the brown strands of his shaggy hair that falls in them before his hand pushes it back causing the muscle in his arm to bulge.

Quickly collecting my thoughts I lift my hand for a small wave and stretch my lips into a shy smile.

"So, I'm having this party this Friday and um I was wondering if you wanted to come." Bryan asks rubbing the back of his neck. His bottoms lip rolls into his mouth as his teeth nibble it, the skin becoming pinker and plumper by the second.

The question takes me by surprise. I've never been to a high school party before. I know Tyler goes to most of them, but I wasn't really a social buffer fly or had any friends to go with.

Can I bring Maggie with? I write on the board and show him, watching his eye read over my writing before connecting them with mine.

"Yeah, sure." He shrugs.

Then yes!

A wide smile appears on his face, showing off his pearly whites.

"Great, well I guess I'll see you there." He trails off awkwardly as he starts walking backwards, accidentally bumping into a student doing so. I cover my mouth as a giggle passes my lips, watching him quickly apologize and walking down the hallway facing forward.
*****

"You are defiantly not going!" Tyler yells when he sees both Maggie and I dressed and ready to go.

Why not! I sign annoyed.

"Well fist, your dress practically covers your ass, and secondly there will be intoxicated teenage boys there!"

I look down at my dress, which reaches above the knee making his statement completely false and me more aggravated.

I can handle myself! My hands moving like crazy as I sign.

Tyler's shoulders relax as a defeated look appears. "I know you can Jo, but just, promise me you will stay were I can see you."

I smile in delight and jump clapping my hands in victory.

"He's so hot being all protective" Maggie whispers in my ear walking past and following after my brother out the door.

I can feel the buzzing of the bass from out side the house, once we open the door the music becomes louder among the many voices of other party goers.

"Ty!" A boy screams walking up to my brother and giving him one of those bro hugs. "I see you brought some friends," He says with a big smile on his face, small dimples indent on both his cheeks.

"This is my sister Josephine and her friend Maggie. Tyler says putting emphasis on the word sister.

His eyebrows rise as the word sister falls from my brother's mouth, his eyes jumping from Tyler to me.

"Well, I'm Jay, nice to meet you lovely ladies. He takes mine and Maggie's hands and lays a lite kiss on them.

"Ok, wheres the rest of the guys?" Tyler says pushing Jay back making our hands fall to our sides.

"The last I saw was in the kitchen," Jay says already making his way in the direction.

"Say in here, if you need me I'll be in the kitchen, alright." Tyler states before following Jay.

I turn to Maggie only to find myself alone. Moving my eyes around the room, I find her already in the middle of the room dancing with some guy. I smile and start to make my way to the couches when a hand wraps around my wrist. Quickly turning I find Bryan and let my shoulders relax.

"Hey, You made it!" Bryan voices with a smile on his face.

I nod my head also a smile on my lips.

"Wheres your friend?" he asks, his eyes scanning the room for Maggie.

I point in the direction where I last saw her and find her dancing with a group of girls. She's jumping up and down and moving her hips to the music without a care in the world.

"Do you want a drink?" Bryan asks after an awkward silence between us. I nod my head and follow him into the kitchen.

The kitchen is huge, still with the many people crowded in various parts of it. We walk past my brother and his friends who thankfully don't pay attention to me and up to the bar area.

"So what would the lady like?"

I shrug my shoulders. I never had alcoholic drinks before so I don't know what to asks for and after seeing what my brother goes through, I kinda don't ever want to.

"How about we go for a non alcoholic drink, yeah?" He questions already making the drink

I watch as he skillfully maneuvers through all the bottles and pouring them into a red plastic cup.

"Here you are m'lady." He smiles handing over the drink. I grasp the cup my finger accidentally touching his making a spark shoot through my hand and the drink fall on the ground.

I cover my mouth and hope down to clean it up.

"It's okay, I got it." Bryan says softly bending down beside me with a towel.

Bryan lays the wet towel in the sink and returns to the bar area already making me another drink.

My cheeks are still burning as I watch him quietly.

I'm really sorry, I'm such of klutz sometimes. I write in my phone before showing him.

His eyes skim over the text before a small smile appears.

"Hey, no worries, now drink up." He slides the drink over on the counter in front of me.

I smile remembering saying the same thing when we first met.

***

Hey everyone! How is everyone doing? I Know its been awhile but I'm finally here to post another chapter, i hope you guys enjoyed it. Feel free to comment on any grammar error s it helps with editing. Well, I will talk to you all in my next chapter. BYE!

Bello xo