3|Liam

*Unedited (as always)*

"So, I got Cheetos, Doritos, snack cakes, candy, and a variety of soda!" Maggie says, throwing all the snacks and drinks on the coffee table.

I smile and quickly grab an orange soda and the bag of Doritos.

"Nice choice," Maggie says picking up a bottle of cola and jumping on the couch beside me. "So what movie did you pick?"

I hold up the DVD case before pushing play.

"Mmm, Fault In Our Stars, just to warn you I'm going to be a blubbering mess at the end of this movie."

I giggle and focus my attention on Hazel Grace.

*****

"Holy shit" Maggie sobs whiling her eyes spring fresh tears that fall down her cheeks.

I wipe my wet cheeks with the sleeves of my sweater and giggle.

"I told you I would be a mess! Okay, I'm picking the movie. Preferably a comedy."

"Mags where are my headphones?" A deep voice yells from behind the couch making me jump in my seat.

"I don't know," Maggie shrugs her eyes still focused on the movie.

"You had them last." The voice got closer until it was in front of us along with the person it belong to.

The guy was tall with brown hair that hung in his eyes, he wore  black basketball shorts that hung lowly on his hips and no shirt showing off his tone stomach and chest.

"Liam, I don't know. Now get out of the way!" Maggie groans moving her head to see behind his tall frame.

"Not until yo- oh hi." Liam eyes land on me and I quickly remove my eyes from his chest to his face.

My cheeks heat up as I lift my hand for a small wave and my lips stretched into a shy smile.

"Great, we got the introductions out of the way, now get out!" Maggie says kicking at Liam's legs.

"I'm Liam as you probably already heard." He holds out his hands blocking Maggie's feet from colliding with his legs as he smiles at me.

Quickly grabbing my white board and scribbling my name before showing my to him.

I'm Josephine, nice to meet you! :)

Liam's face twisted in confusion before looking down at the board. Once he was finished his eyes connected with mine and a drool worthy smile graces his face.

I internally screamed and did a little dance in my head as I returned the smile.

"So you're the girl my sister has been non stop talking about." He said walking over and plopping himself next to me on the couch.

I could smell his cologne as well as the smell of soap as he sat down. His hair looked a little damp hinting that he probably just got out of the shower.

"So what are you girls watching?" Liam asks laying his arm on the back of the couch behind my head.

My cheeks heat up more as I feel him lean in closer to me and grab a few chips from the Doritos bag laying in my lap.

"A movie you're not going to watch with us." Maggie says giving Liam's her 'you better get the hell out of here' face.

I only known Maggie a couple of weeks, but I caught onto a lot of the faces she uses when she's feeling a curtain way. She uses this face more out of all of them.

"Come on Mags, I just want to chill with my favorite sister and her BFF." Laim explains then looking over at me with a cheesy smile.

"No, now get ur nasty ass out of here!" Maggie yells.

"Fine, but my ass is anything but nasty." Liam exclaims wiggling his eyebrow and leaving with a smirk.

I giggle while Maggie rolls her eyes before focusing our attention back on the movie.

****

I open my eyes and quickly shut them, guarding them from the sun that seeps in though the window.
When I open my eyes again bracing them from the sun I groggily look around. Maggie is spread out like a star fish on the couch adjacent to the one I'm laying on. The TV is off and a teal knitted blanket it draped over my body that I know I didn't have when I fell asleep.

The house was quiet with the occasional snores Maggie makes when I hear foot step ascending the stair case.

Turn my head I spot a shirtless Liam rubbing his eyes and lazily walking into the kitchen.

I hold back a giggle when he swears when hitting his shoulder against the door frame before stumbling through the swinging door.

I quickly grab my bag and bring it in the bathroom to do my usual morning routine while I wait for Maggie to wake up.

Finishing in the bathroom I walk back I into he living room to find Maggie still sleeping but Liam sprawled out on the other couch shoveling cereal into his mouth.

Dropping my bag behind the couch causing Liam's head to whip around. I awkwardly smile and add a little wave as I walk around and sit into the recliner.

"Morning, I can wake up Mags for you." Liam says getting ready to throw one of the couch pillows.

I quickly shake my head and grab my white board.

I just wait till she wakes up.

"Ok but to for warn ya, you'll be waiting till twelve." He says dropping the pillow back on the couch.

I glance at the clock that read 9:20 am.  Shrugging my shoulders and relaxing back into the recliner.

"So, want to watch some Sunday cartoons?" 
*******
Hey what's up everyone!! Happy New Year!! Do you guys have and New Years resolutions?

Sorry I've been like MIA lately, I've just not been in the mood to write. But I will try and work on that this year. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. What do you guys think of  Liam??
Comment what your feelin'.

I will talk to you all in my next update! BYE!!
                                     ~Bella xo