4|Brown Eyes

"I have practice after school till 5 today." Tyler says pulling into a parking space in front of the school.

I'll wait for you on the bleachers.
I sign to him when he looks my way and replies with a nod.

Since talking is not an option, my family and I learned the art of sign language for quicker communication.

Hopping out of the car I make my way inside the school.

My locker comes into view and also a aggravated Maggie vigorously typing away on her phone.

Quickly pulling out my white board and a purple marker I quickly write what's wrong.

Hearing my ballerina flats slap against the linoleum floors catches her attention from the device in her hand and focuses it on me before the white board.

"Nothing, just my stupid brother annoying the crap out of me."

Nodding my head, knowing the feeling I turn toward my locker to grab my books for first period still hearing rapid clicking and annoyed groans from Maggie.

What did he do?

I write of the board and show her, curious to what Liam did to annoy Maggie this much.

"First off he put ranch dressing in my conditioner; thank god I smelt it before actually putting it in my hair this morning. Then he ate the last of my favorite cereal. Now he's asking for your phone number, but don't worry I will not let him torture you virtually."

My eyebrows raise at the last part.

He wants my number?

You can give him my number, I don't mind. I scribble on the board and show Maggie. Her eyebrows raise so far on her forehead I thought they would disappear in her hair.

"What? Wait a sec, you want my brother to have your number? Why?" Disbelief written clearly all over her face.

I shrug my shoulders.
He's nice and funny and I had fun hanging out with him on Sunday. I wrote on the board and handed it over to Maggie before grabbing my books and stuff them in my shoulder bag.

"Fun? All you did was watch cartoons." Maggie explains walking with me to my class.

We also talked, well he talked I wrote

I watch her eye sweep over my writing then up to my face. "Okay, I'll give my brother your number but if he starts his annoying antics, remember I warned you." Her face completely serious then walks backwards dramatically before bumping into a girl spilling her books to the ground.

I shake my head as a smile graces my face and walk into my class as I hear Maggie apologizing to the poor girl.

****
Laying my head back against the willow tree feeling the my face warm up from the sun shine. I close my eyes and relax.

I hear quiet chatter from fellow students and the yells of some guys goofing around with a football.

A sudden weight lands on my legs causing a slight pain to shoot  through them. My eyes fly open and connect with warm brown ones which belong to none other than Bryan Kings.

Bryan Kings is one of my brother teammates. Also the most gorgeous boy in school in my opinion and a lot of girls would agree with me.

With a 6ft height, broad shoulders, light brown hair and brown eyes to match, he's got the lady's fawning after to him constantly.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was running. Are you hurt, oh my god you are hurt! I can take you to the nurse."

Coming back from the shock I quickly shake my head and hold up a awkward thumbs up to show that I'm fine.

The worried expression doesn't disappear from his face as I get up and walk in a circle to show that I'm indeed okay.

"Are you sure your okay? I really didn't mean to fall on you." He says sincerely gazing at me with those eyes that have me melting at the spot.

A slight blush warms my face as I shyly nod my head. I bend down to retrieve my white board and a marker.

It's okay, no worries

A confused expression appears on his face like on many people when I whip out my white board, but them a small smile appears next after he finishes reading my text.

"I'm usually not this clumsy." He chuckles and scratches the back of his neck and sticks his hands in his pockets. A cute blush appears on his cheeks as he looks at the ground and back up to face me.

A giggle escapes past my lips as I look away from his eyes and at the ground.

"Well I guess I'll see you around, nice to meet you.." He trailed off.

A frown set on my face realizing he didn't know my name even after attending the same school since 6th grade.

Josephine Renaldo

"You're Tyler's sister?" His dark eyebrows rise on his forehead in realization.

I nod my head in confirmation.

"I'm Bryan Kings" a smile appears on his face showing off his perfect white teeth. He stretches out his and and I do the same. His warm hand engulfs mine.

Our hands stay connects as do our eyes. A clearing of the throat startled us making me jump and pull my hand from his.

I turn my head towards Maggie as my cheeks heat up. A knowing smirk plastered on her face as she eyes both of us.

"U-um it's was nice to meet you Josephine, sorry again." Bryan says shoving his hands back in his pockets. I smile at him and nod my head.

He walks backs towards his friends after giving Maggie an acknowledge nod and she suggestively waves her hand goodbye.

"Who was that?" Maggie squeals excitedly sitting down next to me against the tree.

Bryan

"Well come on, give me the details!" She shakes my arm.

As I write down what happened Maggie partially falls over from the information I'm giving her.

"You guys were having a moment when I came up. If I didn't interrupt I thought you guys were going to start ripping each others clothes off." She explains wiggling her eyebrows.

A blush rushes to my cheeks again as I hit her arm causing her to chuckle.
****
Hey what's up guys. Long time no read. Well here's chapter 4.... finally. I will try to start putting up chapter more frequently. I hope you guys enjoyed, talk to you guys later. Bye!!
Bella xo