Chapter 13- "Blerg, and other things dead people do."

I groaned and sat up in the animefied bed. I looked beside me and saw a sleeping Joseph, which made guilt start building in my chest. He looked so peaceful, and I had betrayed him.

“What the…” I murmured as I glanced at the bedside table, and saw a white piece of paper:

I saw what you did,
and what you saw.

I watched from the inside out.

I stared at the smiley face that had been drawn under the unnerving words. The outline of the face was in pen, but the face itself was in pencil.

“I’m too depressed for this…” I muttered sourly, folding the paper and taking it with me as I picked up my clothes and hurriedly put them back on.

I needed to tell Kakashi that I wasn’t waiting any longer, I was going to find Sasuke, and bring him back. Dead, or alive.

_______________________________________________

“No.” I glared harshly at the man, my eyes burning. Kakashi blinked in surprise, shocked that I felt so much passion about saving the younger Uchiha.

“I’m bringing him back, Kakashi.” Understanding flashed in his eyes.

“You’re not over him, are you?” I crossed my arms and stuck my nose in the air,

“PFFFT! Of course I am! I’m just sick of Sai!” Lie. Sai was awesome, and a great listener.

Kakashi knew that I was lying, I could tell, but he didn’t say anything.

“But what about the reverse summoning jutsu?” He asked, sighing heavily.

“I’ve been successful in every summon this week, I think I’ve mastered it.” Kakashi still didn’t look convinced, “Trust me, old man.” A smirk graced his features, and he opened his mouth to say something.

“-!”

“Oh. My. Humanchomingbunnies.” I interrupted him, going into chibi with massive eyes. “It’s. A. Motherfucking… BUTTERFLY!” I flung my hands in the air and laughed like a maniac, chasing the poor insect. “RAWR!” I shouted, like penguins do, while bearing my teeth, just like an elephant. “I’M A PEN-GANT!” I yelled, “A PENGUIN CROSSED WITH AN ELEPHANT! Or maybe,” I tapped a finger on my chin, temporarily stopping from terrorizing the poor butterfly, “Maybe a ELE-GUIN! RRRAAWWWRRR!!” I bared my teeth again and started chasing the butterfly once more.

Kakashi facepalmed, sweat dropping in the process, “And SHE’S the one who’s gonna bring him back?!”

“MWAHAHAHA-ACH!” I started with an ass-kicking evil laugh, but soon after started choking on air.

That’s right, air hates me.

I clutched at my throat and fell to my knees, reaching for Kakashi dramatically.

“Help! Me!” Kakashi, being the kind hearted man he is, snorted and pulled out his perverted book.

“You’re planning to bring Sasuke back, I’m sure this will be an everyday experience for you when you leave. Learn to deal with it yourself.”

If I wasn’t dying on the ground, I would’ve said something along the lines of ‘Explain why the FUCK air would attack me in the middle of a mission?’ But instead, I fell face first onto the ground, and rolled onto my back to give a blank stare at the sky.

“Blerg, and other things dead people do.”

______________________________________

Short as fuck, and im sorry -__- I have SOOO many assignments at the moment. You're all lucky -.- i have one due tomorrow, and im not finished. I'm meant to be doing it now TT?TT but I decided that I've felt guilty for too long, and uploaded this. Now, you may think this is a filler, but in fact, this is a pretty important chapter, no matter how short it is XD so, read well. Because there's something (hopefully) shocking in this :) sooooo :D now, I'm also behind on requests, so, im sorry. I've already sent appoligies and im so happy that you both understand (you know who im talking about) and, Ill try and get writing ASAP

So, go have fun wattpadians. And look forward to a new chapter soon XDXD