Chapter 15- 'What a Great Day'

“Joseph?” I flopped into bed, as did the older male.

“Hm?” He drawled, on the brink of drifting off to the real world.

“I’m going to rescue Sasuke, and I could die.” And like a coward, I closed my eyes and woke up in the real world.

_________________________________________________________________

I fiddled with my fingers nervously during lunch, everything that had happened running through my head a million miles per hour.

“Jess!” My eyes widened and I spun around, while Annabel, Kiyara, India, Molly and Emilia peered over my shoulder.

The owner of the voice, Joseph, was storming towards me, a scowl plastered onto his face.

“Asshole!” I yelled, worried about getting in trouble. “What are you doing here?!”

“What do you mean?! You told me you’re going to get Sasuke, then you leave without any warning!” Joseph’s eyes were burning with rage.

“I ‘left’ because I was afraid…” I admitted meekly, which was completely out of character for me.

“Of course you were afraid!” Joseph shouted, “You could DIE!” I glared at him, I hadn’t known he’d react this way.

“Joseph, shut the fuck up!” I looked around, noticing that everyone, including people outside of the group, were staring at the drama Joseph and I were creating.  “Can we talk about this-“

“Later?” Joseph interrupted, “No.” He squatted, coming closer, “I’m not going to let you risk your life.” Joseph’s eyes darkened. “You’ve seen the episodes, haven’t you?”

“Guys, what’s going on?” I ignored Kiyara.

“The plot has already changed drastically, haven’t you noticed already?”

“Why are you being so stubborn?!” Joseph exclaimed, standing and pacing back and forth. “He’s gone, Jess!” I stood, my anger boiling over.

“WHY CAN’T YOU HAVE FAITH IN ME?!” I screeched, overwhelmed with the situation, “KAKASHI DOES! I DO! BUT NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO THOUGH!” I stomped my foot, accidently making the mall tin shelter above us shake.

I heard Annabel, Kiyara, India, Molly and Emilia make noises of discomfort. I don’t talk to them about missions and suck, because they seemed to get uncomfortable when they realise the acts I have to commit.

“I DO BELIEVE IN YOU!” Joseph argued back, “BUT HE FUCKING KILLS ITACHI! ITACHI FOR GODS SAKE!” I glared at Joseph.

“That’s different, and you know it.” Joseph took a few steps towards me and put his hands on my shoulders, holding me in place.

“I don’t want you to get hurt, Jess.” He whispered, making everything go silent. Even the birds had stopped singing. Then, out of the blue, Joseph perked up. “I’ll come with you!”

“No.” I answered without hesitation. “I need to do this on my own.”

“Why?” Joseph put his forehead onto mine, even though he had to bend down to become my height; Damn him and his freakish tallness. “Why are you doing this?” I swallowed,

“Because, this is all my fault.” Joseph laughed, removing his head from mine.

“Jess!” He exclaimed, ruffling my hair, grinning. I didn’t change my expression though, it stayed as emotionless as ever. “That’s what this is about?” Joseph sighed, but for reasons unknown to me, he seemed relieved. “It’s got nothing to do with you Jess, he left because it was in the storyline.”

I shook my head slowly, “Joseph, I could’ve stopped him. You have no idea how much he’d changed since I’d met him.” Joseph’s smile slowly formed into a frown.

“Jess, he’s an avenger, that’s all-“ Without thinking, my hand rose and the palm of it connected with the older man’s cheek, making his head whip to the side.

“Jess!” Annabel gasped, but I ignored her.

“Don’t speak like that about him.” I hissed, watching Joseph’s bemused face as he slowly faced me, hurt was reflected in his eyes, but at that current point in time, I really didn’t give a damn.

“Just leave, please.” I whispered, out of energy to fight with him any longer. “You’ll get me in trouble, if I’m not already.” Joseph scowled, but I knew that deep inside he was confused by the choices I was making.

“Fine!” He threw his hands in the air, before turning and stomping away. “I hope you don’t come back! That’ll teach you!” And then, he disappeared from view.

The world around me started to spin, and my breathing started to come out in short gasps.

He hates you.

Something hissed in my head, but it wasn’t my own voice. In fact, it sounded snak like, almost. But before I could process it, I was on the ground.

“Jess!” I couldn’t tell who had yelled it.

“What’s wrong?” Once again, I couldn’t figure out who’s voice it was.

What a great day.

_____________________________________________________-

Kill me, it's short D: but, I have the theme song for when Jess and Sasuke meet up :D I really like the song too <33 but, you'll have to wait ^.^ so, comment, vote and such.

Also, go fan Izaberuchan (ill dedicate this chapter to her so you can fan her easy) because she had finally reached 100 fans, and then she had to delete her account because of her own personal reasons. She lost all her stories, and right now, she's depressed because she has to re-write her stories from scratch. So, can you do me a favour and fan her please, she's REALLY sad about her losses, and she's my friend, and I feel sorry for her.

Love you all :D -im in a good mood tonight ^.^- aannnnd yea :)

Also, the pic on the side is of Jess, I made it :) I'm proud of it :D