Chapter 25- 'Of course.'

“~STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE ME!~” I sung, causing a sigh to leave the Uchiha.

Annabel, Kiyara, Molly, Emilia and India were all present. I had told them all to meet me at the beach half an hour before school started. I was a little surprised they all turned up, honestly.

“Where did you even sleep last night, Duckbutt?” I asked, noticing Joseph was a little late. But, Sasuke didn’t seem in the mood to talk. No doubt he was pissed about having to see the other male, but he’d just have to get the hell over it. “Behave yourself, Uchiha.” I reminded, glancing up at him as he stood tall, his arms crossed.

Still, he said nothing. I was about to say something about his lack of social-skills, before someone called out my name.

“Jess!” It was Joseph, grinning as he jogged towards us. My lips pursed as a light growl reverberated from Sasuke, and I tried to ignore him. “Howdy.” Was his only greeting, and that was mainly directed towards my friends, anyway.

I, however, was only offered a stern stare. “So, you got them all caught up in this, did you?” He asked, the same disappointment in his tone as yesterday when I had called him.

“Yeah,” I answered easily, “But, as you can see, I’m trying to set it right.” I turned to Annabel, Kiyara, Molly, India and Emilia, who all looked rather anxious. “Joseph can replace the memory of Sasuke and I fighting, and you won’t remember anything that happened.” Ll their faces went white as the blood drained from them.

“More ‘jutsu’s’?” Molly stammered, before letting out an uneasy groan.

“Yes,” Joseph was the only one to speak this time, being as persuasive as possible. “But you won’t even remember this conversation. You’ll still remember the Naruto World, since I can’t erase that far back, but the fight and your fear will disappear.”

“Can we-“ Annabel was cut off.

“Think about it? No , I’m afraid.” Joseph sighed, weary. “The clock is ticking, and the further back the memor is the more chakra it takes, and I don’ have a large supply. Don’t forget, there are lots of you, too.”

“There’s nothing to worry about, guys.” I assured, trying my best to convince them to agree, for I didn’t want them to be scared anymore.

Emilia rose first, nodding. “I don’t want to remember.” Joseph nodded, moving forward. “But,” she added, causing him to pause. “I don’t want to forget completely. I just want the blood gone.” She visibly paled, “The blood…” Joseph smiled reassuringly.

“Of course.”

~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

After Emilia, everyone had come forward, saying they wanted the same memory as her.

Sasuke and I had watched as Joseph recited the altered memory, and replaced our conversation prior with another, also. Something to do with the beach, if I remembered correctly. Uchiha wasn’t very impressed, though. For when Joseph was ready to leave, he pulled me in for a hug.

“Stay safe.” He whispered into my ear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sasuke smirked, moving close. “Naomi,” He caressed my cheek, which caused a shiver to pass through me. “I’ll never leave your side, I promise.” My eyes caught his, and I couldn’t look away. “You’re mine, and I am yours.”

“Stupid Sasuke.” I puffed our my cheeks. “Stupid fanfic’s. Stupid characters. Stupid writers. Stupid-“

“Jess…” I blinked at the voice, and looked up from my phone, where I’d been reading from. “What are you…?” Kiyara cocked her head to the side, normal once again.

It was recess, and as far as I had seen, all traumatising memories were gone from all minds. When I asked them what they remembered, Kiyara had merely poked Sasuke’s side and said: ‘He was being a meanie!’ So, I assumed Joseph had planted a rather innocent memory.

“Fanfiction…” I tried to justify. “… It does this to you.”

“But you were reading fanfiction about me…” Sasuke murmured, looking a little smug. My finger prodded the screen of the phone, then to the Uchiha himself.

“You. Switch placed with this Sasuke in this story. Now. Seriously. Or I’ll kick you in the balls.” An eyebrow rose on everyone’s faces, while I just grinned.

“You know you love me.” Sasuke countered, leaning back and smirking.

“Only when you give me food. Which, by the way, is never.” With pursed lips, I rose. “How about a little de a vu, guys?” Confusion flitted across all of their faces, but none of them said anything. “Lunch time’s over.” And then the bell rang, causing everyone to chuckled a little. Just like old times.

“Kick me in the balls?” Sasuke asked as he rose, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

“Don’t think I won’t, Uchiha.” I poked his chest, “I’ll make you a soprano.”

____________________________

It's so short! what?! WHAT!? ugh. well, i'll make it up to you all. I'll make the next chapter long (hopefully) and Funny (since this story is b.o.r.i.n.g compaired to the prequal :c ) well, I HOPE it'll be funny. It seem's I can't have punctuation (sp?) and humor in the same chapter. DAAYYUUMMM. So, I guess I'll let you go. Gotta get started on this next chapter c; I'm actually pretty excited :D