Chapter 10- Perverted Much... (MY FIRST CHAPTER OF 2O12!!)

“Hey Jess…?” Joseph asked as we sat on top of the stone faces.

“Hm?” I turned to him with a smile, that soon faded when I saw the embarrassed look on his face. “Don’t tell me,” I started, “You grew a vagina and now you’re a she-male.” I sat back with a passive look, “I knew you were special.” Joseph stared at me with a ‘WTF?!’ look on his face.

I stared right back at him,

“What,” He finally managed to get out, “is running through that twisted mind of yours?!” I shrugged,

“Sex, lollipops, Sakura’s head on a stick. Just every normal teenager thoughts.” I gave him an innocent grin which made his eye twitch. Joseph cleared his throat, trying to rid himself of the awkwardness.

“Anyway…”

“Was I right?” Ii asked with a grin. He sweat dropped at me,

“No, your wrong. I’m all male.” I turned back to look over Konaha,

“Well that’s good, I was worried for a second there.” He sighed at me,

“Jess, we’ve known each other for a while now…” Ok, I’m getting a little suspicious… “And I was wondering… How do you feel about me?” I turned to stare at him,

“What do you mean?” I asked slowly. He hesitated before smiling nervously.

“You know what? It doesn’t matter, forget I said anything.” He turned away from me, hiding his face.

“No!” I exclaimed reaching for him, “Joseph! Look at me!” I forced him to look at me. “What were you talking about?” He closed his eyes and swallowed loudly.

“I’m going to come right out with it Jess, I’ve liked you for a while now.” Blush spread across my cheeks.

I swear, only this thing happens in stories and such… Then again… So does going to the Naruto world..

I revoke  my previous comment!

“I’ve kept it a secret because…” Joseph continued, glancing down at the floor to avoid my eyes.

“Because…?” I encouraged. He looked up at me with embarrassment written across his face,

“Because of Sasuke…” I narrowed my eyes slightly,

“What about him?” I hissed, he flinched back.

“W-Well, I was afraid that you still has a think for him, I mean…” He sighed and scratched the back of his head, “You two never really broke up. You died in this world and he disappeared in ours, you never got to say ‘It’s over’.” I looked at the ground.

He’s right, Sasuke’s and I never did get a chance to break it off.

“I guess I just assumed it was over…” I murmured. I looked Joseph in the eyes, “But Joseph,” Crap, I’m no good at this type of thing. “I, uh…. I’ve sorta, maybe, kinda, slightly, possibly, might have had a tiny weenie crush on you….”

Well, now that I’ve just ruined the moment, let’s go stab myself in the stomach! Yea! That’ll save myself from the embarrassment!

Joseph blinked at me before grinned, understanding what I was trying to say,

“Really?!” I sweat dropped,

“It’s not that much of a surprise, is it?”

“Hey, I know you’re not into the mushy mushy stuff but…” My eye twitched when he avoided my question.

“But what?” I asked with a pout and crossed arms.

“But… Can we kiss? I mean, we just found out that we like each other, and” He added with a smirk, “I’ve been told I’m pretty pro at it.” I anime fell.

“Doesn’t that only happen in the movies and stuff?” I asked with a frown.

What is it with guy, and them wanting to stick their tongues down girls throats? It annoys me greatly.

“Yea, but they’re actors.” Joseph leaned forward with his sexy smirk on his lips. “This is real life, and we’re not going to be watched.” Joseph winked at me, “And c’mon, the kiss is with me, so you should totally go through with it.” I put on a seductive smile,

“Well then, I purred, crawling towards him, “I guess my answer is…” I leaned forward, past his head, and whispered, “No.” I punched him over the head. He cried out and clutched the lump that had formed. “Pervert.”

“Ow!” I crossed my legs and faced the view,

“Oi!”

“What?” Joseph mumbled moodily.

“If we last long enough, we can kiss.” I flickered my eyes to the bewildered man, I shot him an award winning grin, “Kay?”

________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I seriously clicked the post button when it was 12am :D:D and i live in australia, so for me, it's new years. For people in america, it may not be new years yet XDXD but y'know :) what are ya gonna do? Anyway, I'm hyped up, may not be able to get to sleep, but who knows. I need to get up early tomorrow -.-' so yea, nighty night people :D:D