Chapter six: Big green monster = run away!!

Chapter six:
Leo

"Get on the ground with your hands up!!" Instantly, I dropped on the ground. Everyone looked at me weirdly.

"What? Running away from cops is bad?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?!; They're not cops." Annabeth glared to him.

"Then who are they?!"

"We, are S.H.I.E.L.D. Annabeth." An African American guy, with an eyepatch on walked in. Annabeth turned her gaze to the eyepatch guy.

"How do you know my name?" Annabeth said. If you listened closely, you could hear the fear in her voice.

"Don't worry. You have nothing to fear of us." Tony snorted. A guy in a red white and blue outfit spandex outfit came out.

"Stark, stay out of this." Tony glared at him. I instantly knew who he was.

"Your Captain America!!" He nodded.

"Yes I am Leo." I frowned.

"Do you guys have like cameras or somethin?" Tony nodded.

"Yea. They do. " the African American guy cleared his throat.

"I, am Director Nick Fury, of S.H.I.E.L.D. This is Steve, and Agent Romanoff, and Agent Barton. They're gonna keep an eye on things while I'm gone. Ms. Potts? Come with me. And the rest of you." He glared at us.

"Stay here. Get it? Got it? Good."

Nick Fury left, leavening the Agents with us. Tony turned to look at us.

"You guys have powers right?" We nodded.

"Stark, your forbidden to speak with them." Tony groaned.

"Thanks for the info Capscicle." Steve glared at Tony and continued walking around his house. Tony pretended to cough, but through the cough I could hear,

"Get the case." I looked under the couch.

"What are you doing?" Agent Romanoff asked. I must admit, she pretty hot for being Russian.

"Uhh.... Looking for spare change?" She raised an eyebrow. Agent Barton shrugged.

"I bet Tony DOES have some loose change under his couch." Tony nodded.

"Probably do." Agent Romanoff frowned at her teammates, while I looked for the case. Being the son of Hephaestus, I could sense where the case was.

"Found it!" I muttered.

While the agents weren't looking, I pulled it out and handed it to Tony. Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

"And that's gonna help us how?" Steve shushed her. She rolled her eyes.

Tony smirked.

"Trust me Annie. I have a lot of toys." Steve turned to look at us (about time! Seriously! I couldve walked upstairs and taken a shower already!). He frowned at Tonys "case".

"Stark? What is that?" Tonys smirked got wider.

"Oh, nothing. Just a little toy." Tony stepped on a little button. Instantly, the case sprang to life. Watching Tony put together his case suit was like watching someone awesome put together a puzzle. It was the best time of my life.

Cap pulled out his shield, Barton pulled out his arrows, and Widow pulled out her guns. Tony held out his hand and reactor started glowing.

"Drop your weapons and let the kids go it." Tony (or Iron Man now) said.

"Can't Stark. It's orders." Captain America said. Tony fired. Cap blocked with his shield, sending the shot through the ceiling.

We (the demigods) pulled out our weapons. Black Widow aimed her guns at us.

"Don't move or I'll shoot." She said. Percy nodded, dropping riptide and putting his hands up. We all looked at him weirdly. He smirked.

Tonys sink exploded and the water rapped around Widow. She was now trapped in a bubble of water.

Hawkeye pulled out his arrows and fried at Percy. Knowing he wouldn't miss, I frowned at the arrow. I could tell it was made for some special metal that I couldn't pronounce.

Before the arrow hit Percy, it exploded. I grinned.

"I'm awesome." I said. Hawkeye glared at me. I ran and hid behind Annabeth. She glared at me.

"Really?!" She asked. I shrugged.

"What?" She rolled her eyes and ran over to help Percy, who had lost concentration on the bubble, and now black widow was trying to kill him. Typical.

Then things went downhill. Like, REALLY down hill.

Tony aimed at Steve (again) and Steve blocked (again). The shot came at me and I (did the logical thing) and pulled out my hammer from my tool belt and batted it to a window.

"Batter, Batter, swing!!" I cried, doing a small victory dance. Everyone stared at me.

"What?" I asked. At the same time, and (very angry) roar filled the air. The Avengers (all but Tony, cause his face was hidden in a mask.) paled.

"This can't be good." Percy said. Hawkeye nodded.

"This isn't good." Piper frowned.

"Why? What is it?" Widow shushed her.

"Don't make any sudden moves." Of course, I had to step on some glass.

"HULK! SMASH!!" A big, green, monster, jumped up and well, smashed.

"Run!!" No dip Annabeth.

"Tony! What do we do?!" Percy asked trying to avoid being smashed.

"Try not to get smashed and meet me in my front lawn." I ran for the door. Unfortunately, Hulk had other ideas.

He roared and threw Tonys couch at the door. I ducked and turned to hulk.

"Really?! Really?" I asked. Jason rolled his eyes and levitated into the air.

"Hey big guy!! Over here!!" I paled.

"Jason!! Don't taunt him! That only makes him angrier, which make him stronger!!" I yelled, just as Jason said,

"Hey ugly!" Hulk roared at threw Tony (who he had just picked up) at Jason. They both slammed into a wall.

I spun around and quickly tried to melt Tonys couch so I could get through. Thankfully, it didn't take long.

"Come on!!" I yelled to Piper, Jason, Steve, Romanoff, Barton, and Tony. They all followed me out.

"There you guys are!! What took you so long?!" I glared at Percy.

"Oh, not much. Just the fact that the Hulk wants to crush us!!" He paled just as Hulk jumped out on the front lawn.

"Open fire!!" The agents aimed their weapons at hulk. He roared in anger.

Tony flew over to us and tossed Annabeth some keys.

"There for my car. Now come, let's get out of here!!"

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how I got to runaway with a hero.