Chapter 1: The call from JARVIS

Chapter 1:
Piper*

Why can't I just have a normal day on the beach with my friends!?

I mean, it started out normal, just 5 friends heading to the beach, (much to Jason dislike) to have some fun.

It all started this morning..........

------------flashback starts------------------------------------------------------

We were a gathered by Percy's cabin, which was right on the water. Duh. Anyway, it was at least 99 degrees outside, so we were all hot.

"I'm SOOO hot..." Leo complained. We rolled our eyes.

"Yea. We know Leo. You've been saying it for the last half n hour." I said. He looked at me.

"But I'm still hot." He whinnied. I rolled my eyes again. Then I looked around in the group. Percy was underwater, Jason was trying to cool of by flying super fast, Annabeth and I were in front of some fans, and Leo was just complaining.

I thought for a moment before I got an idea.

"We could go to the beach!" Everyone looked at me.

"Come again?" Jason asked. I frowned.

"I said, we could go to the BEACH!" Percy cheered and ran off.

"Uhh..... Wheres he going?" Leo asked. Annabeth shrugged.

"Probably to get ready."

"Well, then I guess we're going to the beach."

------------flashback ends ------------------------------------------------------

You can guess what happened after that.

So, there I was, just chilling on a very crowed beach, watching Percy and Leo pour water on Jason and start running for their lives, while Annabeth was reading (another duh), when I phone rang.

The callers was someone's number that I haven't heard from in a long time.

"Annabeth, I left something in the car. I'll be right back, Kay?" She nodded. I doubt she heard a word I said.

"Kay Leo." I rolled my eyes and ran to the car.

"Uncle Tony!?"

"Actually Ms. Piper it's JARVIS. It took you a while to answer. Are you alright?" Of course it's JARVIS. But why would my uncle Computer assistant be calling me?

"I'm fine. But, if you don't mind me asking, why are you calling me?"

"Earlier today, Mr. Stark got a phone call from your father. He said that you and Mr. Stark need some bonding time. So he asked me to call you."

Great. "Bonding time" with my uncle. What could go wrong?

"Does he want me alone or can I bring friends?"

"I'll ask him right now." There was a pause while JARVIS asked my uncle.

"He said it's fine with him. He doesn't really care if you bring friends or not."

"Thanks JARVIS."

"Your welcome Ma'am." I hung up, just as my friends came around the corner.

"Hey Piper. What's up?" Percy asked. I signed. Might as well ask them.

"How would you guys feel if I said we were going to take a trip?"