My Uncle Tony

This is a fan fic about Pipers family. Somehow, in her family tree, she is related to Tony Stark. The genius, billionaire, playboy, Iron Man. The one and only owner of Stark Industry.

But, much like what she did with her father, she didn't tell anyone. But when her father says that her and Tony need some "bonding time" her and her friends are thrown into the world of the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.

Of course, her friends are excited about meeting the Avengers, and Tony. All but Annabeth. She thinks that Tony is a stuck up selfish jerk, who should think of others, and not just him. Can Piper make Annabeth see that there's more to Tony than the billionaire, playboy that everyone sees? And will Tony ever become a better uncle? (I think we all know the answer to that question.)

This story takes place after both the lost hero, and the son of Neptune, but before the Mark of Athena. For the Avengers, after they defeated Loki, and before Iron Man 3. (If you have seen Iron Man 3, you will know why I'm setting it before Iron Man three. If not, ask a friend.)

There is something else you should know. Unlike Tristan, Tony knows that Piper is a demigod. He also knows that her friends are a demigod, and that they're greek/roman, not Asgardian, like Thor. The only reason that his memory wasn't wiped of it like Tristan's, is because 1, Thor. 2. He promised not to tell anyone. Which he hasn't.

The first chapter will be coming soon, but this was just to let you know what the story was going to be about. Sorry if it takes forever for me to update, I have a lot of books that I have written. Just saying.

If you have any questions about this story, feel free to let me know.

Bye! :)