Chapter eight

Chapter eight: Tony

Oh god...what is Thor doing here.

"Man of Iron!! I have come to assist these young demigods at the wishes of myself, for they are valiant warriors and I wouldn't like to see them die." Um.....okay then.

"Thor, get them out of here. Head to somewhere safe!!" Thor nodded, and grabbed Jason's leg.

"Come warriors!! We must find a place for the Man of Iron to meet us at." Yeah....not that simple Thor.

"Uncle Tony!! Let us help!!" Dam Charmspeak.

"JARVIS, autopilot. Mark 34, get them out of there."

"Yes sir." The Mark 34 suit flew out of the trunk of the car (don't judge me okay. I thought I would need it; and I did) and started pushing the car away. Poor Percy flew off the top of the car, but Thor caught him. So he was now carrying Jason and Percy.

Embarrassing really.

I watched Thor and the others leave, before landing, letting out a sigh.

"I'm guessing Fury's pissed right now." I said, as Natasha landed the jet.

"Yes, he is. Not to mention how unhappy he's going to be when he finds out you let them run off with Thor."

"Technically, they flew off with Thor. But I know what you meant." Natasha glared at me and growled.

"Just get out of your suit and get in. Before Fury hunts you down himself." Frightened by how badly that could go, I quickly unsuited.

"JARVIS tell Piper to lay low as long as she can. I don't think Fury will appreciate her running and then showing up randomly." I whispered before I got out.

"Yes sir. Any place in particular you would like them to go?" I paused.

"The Professor's. He can keep them."

_______________________________________________________
Piper

"JARVIS LET ME GO!! WE NEED TO HELP HIM!!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm afraid Mister Stark has ordered me to deliver you to the place of Charles Xavier." I growled. Thor was flying next to us, carrying Jason and Percy. Percy was pouting like a little kid and Jason was unconscious.

I leaned up against the window, tears in my eyes. What was Fury going to do?! Tony has disobeyed him to keep us safe......

"How did Fury know we were there?" Annabeth asked.

"Um...what part of secret organization do you not understand? They know everything!!" Leo said. Annabeth frowned.

"It doesn't add up." She said, before slumping over in the back.

"Professor Xavier has informed that we are to meet two of his colleagues at the Malibu airport." Where were they going to take us?

"How far is that?" Leo asked.

"About an hours away from here. Might I suggest you all get some rest? Just in case we're attacked of course." I nodded and let out a yawn. I was tired.......

I should probably tell Thor through.....

Eh. He'll figure it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to someone shaking me.

"Piper is it? Come on, the Professor wants us back before dinner." My eyes opened and I blinked. The man before me had brown hair, and he was wearing (oddly enough) a red visor. He had an x-men costume on (yes I know what that is), and was smiling.