The "OUT OF THE PLOT" chapter.

This is a silly chapter I came up with. it is meant to cause lots of laughter and tummy ache. it is not the story guys. sorry. Please Enjoy <3

____________________________________

Ray and Avery discussing out of the plot.

Ray: what's gonna happen to our story?! I mean I seriously want things to move on! ughh what is our writer thinking?

Avery: God, chill out a bit, she's having it tough, show some understanding. You never know, she could be a psycopathic idiot who starts stories and then disappears "sniff" "sniff" I hate her!

Ray: now, now... where did all the understanding go?...

Avery: shut up! it's not my fault that I want something to happen between me and ummmm.....

Ray: between you and who?

Avery: you know between me and the ummmmm you know how I always wanted to befriend a polar bear? yeah.

Ray: have I lost some episodes? since when do polar bears appear in this story? spit it out Avs.

Austin: yeah Avs spit it out.

Avery: where did you come from? 

ME (author): I brought him here muhahahaha "chokes accidentally on her saliva".

Ray, Avery, Austin: YOU! where in this planet have you been?!

ME: I was stuck in the Bermuda triangle, rescued by some hipsters and ended in Las vegas married to a stranger. No just kidding, I've been home, at school, then back at home.... now, I shall hear your complaints because I'm a democratic person.

Avery: You are so dead! how could you do this to us!?

ME: on the other hand.... I think I'm gonna go for a walk while the three of you figure things out, no wait, Austin is coming with me muhahaha.

Austin: Why me? I don't wanna, you freak me out.

ME: and here I was thinking of making you a Hollywood star with fame girls and money.... well I'll go talk to Oliver.

Austin: now that I think about it, I'm all yours.

ME: good puppy,

Avery and Ray: how come that sounded so wrong?

Ray: now, where were we? oh yes, how about we continue this story on our own.

Avery: and how do you suggest we do that? "rolls eyes"

Ray: I have a few ideas on my mind "smirks".....

Avery: you're not thinking what I'm thinking that you're thinking, right? "backs away slowly".

Ray: that's exactly what I'm thinking. SNOW FIGHT!

ME: well that was lame... I was expecting something more unrealistic and you know, better!! 

Tony: how about I suggest something.

Avery and Ray: NO!

ME: HELL YEAH. and my word is above all. prepare yourselves.....

_____________________________

If you want more of this let me know, or else you can throw a chair at me I'll have my Captain America shield lol jk but seriously no chairs. I'm not stopping the story. IT WILL GO ON.