Chapter 7: You Are Such A GangA$$

New chapter! I was going to upload it yesterday but I had no time because school started today and then I started freaking out, but anyway here it is now. Hope you enjoy :)

btw, the picture on the side is how I imagine Ray to be, if you have a more fitting cast for him please le me know :) 

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's such a beautiful day... Avery half whispered half yawned while she stretched her arms and got out of the comfort of her bed.

With a big smile on her face she went to open the window and when she pulled the curtain her smile turned into a deep frown. She would have expected to see little birds singing and making beautiful sounds while dancing around the leaves of the large oak tree just outside her window. But no, that kind of scene is only found on Disney movies. Reality wasn't that kind.

There, just opposite her window she could see a half naked Ray working out. Who in the world works out at seven in the morning? Is that even, legal? That's an offense towards the human rights, or whatever.

Avery kept staring at him dumbfounded as she didn't know what to do and her eyes had a mind of their own as they wouldn't look away. A few seconds later, Ray noticed her and her cheeks started flaming from embarrassment. What a nice way to wake up, half of that statement could have been true for some other girls, the other half was just sarcasm to emphasize Avery's mood.

Ray grabbed a notepad and started writing on it, then he turned towards the window and showed her his handwritten message. Even his handwriting was complicated because it took her at least a minute to read what he had been trying to write.

Just a few meters away, there stood Ray with a notepad in his hands that had a message. It said:

'Goodmorning sunshine, is that a nest of birds on your head?'

Avery frowned as she placed her hand at the top of her head where her hair was in such a mess of combs that for a moment there her hand almost got stuck in it. A scowl escaped her mouth and she wanted so bad to go to his house and kick him hard enough so he would be handicapped for at least a month. But, it was still seven in the morning, she was too lazy to do that. So she just decided to reply with a message too.

She withdrew a notepad from her school bag and a black marker and wrote down:

'You are such a GangA$$!'

His face was priceless, it was a mix of curiosity and surprise. Ray raised an eyebrow at her and she just burst out laughing. Another message from him made her regain her posture:

'That's not even a word' he pointed out with an evil and satisfied smirk.

His face had undoubtedly been the epitome of hilarity, his facial grimace was just epic. It just made her want to see more of his expressions and tease him to no end.

'I made it up... live with it" he read her words then his eyes locked with hers and Avery gave him a playful and at the same time victorious wink. 

Ray simply rolled his eyes but he replied nonetheless:

'How about I come there and make you invent many more interesting words?' 

There was no doubt that he was insinuating something and Avery knew better than to get inside his dirty mind just to find out what. It was her turn for her face to drop and even though he was somewhat far away, he could still make out her slightly red cheeks. She had just the reaction he had wanted her to have and that brought a smile on his lips lighting up his face with extreme joy.