She Nerd And The Gang

This is a new story, enjoy.

An idea that just popped up lol I don't know how it'll turn out to be.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Avery kept stumbling upon the now empty street with a bottle of beer in her hands. Well alcohol for a seventeen years old was illegal but who cared, at the moment nothing of what she was doing counted as legal. The now midnight sky was dark since the moon was nowhere to be seen. But she could still make out her way as much as the blurriness allowed her to do so.

"Why?" she kept screaming not caring about disturbing the people who were probably asleep. She was always the good girl, doing what everyone told her to but that was not much appreciated.

"Wasn't I -hiccup- flapping good -hiccup- enough for them?" she kept yelling at the street lights like it was their fault that her crappy life had come to that point. She took another sip from her beer and choked on the amount entering her now numb mouth.

"I'm gonna love it -hiccup- I'm gonna love my first hangover, I mean -hiccup- won't it be fun to actually feel -hiccup- what others feel even for a flipping -hiccup- second? Huh? Why don't they appreciate -hiccup- the flapping things I flapping -hiccup- do for them?" another sip, another unbalanced step.

"Maybe I should become a flapping bipolar byatch -hiccup- but how in the hell of this world am I gonna do that when i can't even -hiccup- flapping CURSE like a flapping byatch" another frustrated scream left her mouth and before she knew it she stepped on something that made a really weird sound.

She looked down and her rage went into a whole other level.

"Oh shoot -hiccup- I stepped on flipping shit!? Why -hiccup- God why?" she was now looking upwards and waving her hands frantically. "Why? I know my life is shit but you don't have to point it out!" she half screamed half yelled.

"You -hiccup- suck!" her eyes never left the dark blue sky " you are supposed to be fair and kind and help the innocent people! So where in the flap are you now? AHHH" she kept screaming and her throat felt sore.

Avery had stopped walking in order to have a 'decent conversation' with God and was now standing in front of an alley.

"Did I take a wrong turn in life -hiccup- that you're making me go through some -hiccup- real shit? Literally!?" after some time some teardrops started running doing her cheek like they were competing in a Marathon.

"Maybe I should become -hiccup- a bad person and start ignoring all of those -hiccup- mean people out there so they could actually start caring about me"

"Why am I hiccuping when -hiccup- I'm not even that drunk!" she tried to stomp her foot on the ground but failing miserably and she slipped on something and hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Oh my..." she put a hand on her aching back and she lifted up her upper body. She turned around only to see a yellow object.

She got it in her hands and after sometime with much difficulty she understood what it was.

"What the hell is a flapping banana doing on the flipping street? Why? Why me?" her hiccups had submerged since the fall on the ground had brought some of her non drunk senses back.

"Are you trying to imply something? Huh? Like how my life is so freaking pathetic that I even slipped on a fudging banana? What is your point huh?" she was now sitting on the ground leg crossed and took another sip from her refreshing cold beer. Before she could could swallow it though she heard low chuckles.

She spilled the content from her mouth from the shock then she glanced up at the sky. "God is that you?" she asked in a terrified whisper. "Holy Father of Jesus!" she exclaimed with a shocked face. Some more chuckles echoed in the air and then she was sure that God was talking to her. "I'm sorry God I may have meant all those things I said because you left me alone with all these low life creatures you call humans."