Additional Chapter: Jessica & Jack

Here it is, the additional chapter of the events that occurred while Jessica and Jack were locked in the room in order to figure their feelings out. Enjoy! :)

------> picture of Jack and Jessica on the side.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"If it weren't for you arguing with every God damn thing I said we wouldn't be here now" an unpleasant frown settled on Jack's soft features as he kept glaring at Jessica who was apparently ignoring him. "Stop this" he growled and for a moment there Jessica felt like some weird and unexplainable chemical reaction had occurred in her stomach causing tiny butterflies to erupt. If it weren't for his intimidating voice she would have retorted back with one of her own sarcastic and cruel words but she decided against it.

Jessica kept fidgeting around trying to find something interesting to occupy herself with. The board, she thought as she stood in front of it. She took a small piece of chalk and started writing on it. Jack heard the chalk making contact with the board and shivered. He never liked it and that was one of the many embarrassing reasons why he wouldn't appear in class.

"Can you stop that please?" his voice held nothing but annoyance.

"No can do. I'm trying to create a masterpiece here. After all, it's not a coincidence that my last name is Da Vinci" she giggled at her own stupidity leaving him open mouthed from the shock.

"Oh really?" a challenging smirk crossed his face and she couldn't help but notice it and blush slightly. Jessica wasn't used being around boys, especially handsome ones.

"Yeah really" she replied while continuing to draw something on the board.

"I didn't know Da Vinci knew how to draw sponge bob?" he chuckled slightly as he stood up and made his way to stand beside her. True to his words, she had been drawing sponge bob, or at least she was trying to do so.

"It doesn't even look like a sponge, that's why you can call it nonobjective art". Jack raised an eyebrow at her and she sighed with a smile. "Nonobjective art is the kind of art that has no objective, to state it simply. You can paint something random and you can still call it art" she explained while patting his back sympathetically, "It's ok, not many people understand it anyways".

"Hey" he argued with a stern look, "of course I got it" he added with a toothy smile that sent her heart racing.

"Here let me help you" he took her hand, that was holding the chalk, in his and situated her in between himself and the board. Jessica shifted uncomfortable but still went with it. He softly placed her hand on the board directing the chalk towards the places where she had done a mistake while drawing sponge bob and fixed it. 

After a few minutes of the two of them trying to turn the figure, that looked like an omelet, into a sponge, with their intertwined hands, the stood back away a few meters and kept staring at their masterpiece.

"It's awesome" they both breathed out simultaneously. Jessica kept staring at him for the only reason that he hadn't let go of her hand yet. His hand was enormous in contrast to her petite one. With her hand engulfed in his, she felt a small wave of safety embracing her, like a warm blanket.

Shrugging the foreign feelings away, she let go of his hand "is there any light around here?". She started moving around, placing her hands on the wall in order to find some sort of object to provide them with light, most hopefully a switch.

"Here" and before she could blink twice the room was illuminated with light and they both had to rub their eyes in order to adjust them to the blinding light.