chapter 11: Always in Trouble

new chapter. ENJOY

~<3~

Avery was laying on her bed and reminiscing everything that had happened during the field trip. She was exhausted and just wanted to sleep on her comfy bed but a knock on her door brought her back to reality.

"Hey sweetheart" her mom entered her room and sat at the edge of her bed.

"Hey" she mumbled back.

"You see, I have a favor to ask from you" she started patting Avery's head. She always did that when she had done something that Avery wouldn't like.

"What now?" Avery replied with a sigh.

"Your father and I will go out for dinner and Ray's parents are coming with us" she announced awkwardly.

Avery sat up "and?" she urged her mother to continue.

"And Tony will be all alone" she explained slowly and dramatically.

"And what do you want from me mom?" Avery was by now annoyed.

"Could you please keep an eye on him, maybe babysit him?" she asked hopefully.

Avery stood up and she almost triped on the carpet, "what? No!" she declared angrily.

"Please honey" her mom's puppy eyes almost convinced her but then she realised that she was too young to die. She was sure that Tony would do something that would threat her sanity.

"Why can't Ray do it?" she complained and a growl escaped her lips.

"He's busy. He said though that you would be very much willing to do it" her mother replied with a small smile.

"He did?" Avery's face turned red from her anger, her eye twitched and her hands were shaking lightly. Then out of nowhere, she started laughing hysterically.

"So, that's how it's gonna be huh? Is he trying to piss me off?" she kept ranting on while throwing the pillows around.

"Is that a yes?" her mother asked hopefully.

Avery turned to stare at her "of course it is" she smiled slyly and continued laughing hysterically. Her mother left, afraid that her daughter had lost her mind. All the way she kept thinking if it was alright to trust her with taking care of Tony.

Evening

Avery and Tony were now sitting on the couch, not speaking, not moving whatsoever. Their parents had left a few minutes ago and even Ray had dropped by to say hi but he left quickly after feeling Avery's murderous aura.