Chapter Thirty:

Hello my fellow nachos and tacos! Sorry for not updating sooo long! I apologize for making this book under hiatus, yet I'm working on a SVTFOE book.
But thank you for voting this, complimenting or putting this to your reading list! UR ALL MY CHEESE TO MY NACHOS!

And I noticed this book is getting cheesy so, yeah.. Lemme change that a bit..

I woke up and noticed I slept on the floor.

Great. I think I'm the first princess who slept on the floor..

I stand up and dust off my clothes, which is pretty ragged up.

I sighed, and look to the window, showing the morning light shining.

The flags were dancing with the wind, and a peaceful melody made by the wind outside covers the whole room..

And there it is.. Hunger..

"Hmm.." I hummed hungrily as I rubbed my tummy then pat it.

I take a peek at the mirror and the following moments shocked me...

"Hello.. My dear child.." A woman with a hat greeted behind me. I was nearly jumped from my place because I was surprised.

I looked behind and saw no one was there..

"Oh, my dear child, kindly face the Queen.." She smiled behind my back.

"Queen?" I questioned and face the mirror.

Wait.. Is that..

"Queen Eclipsa.. My dear.."

My jaw literally dropped, I'm talking to the before queen of Mewni! And.. The queen who have the dark chapter..

Thinking of it, makes me get frightened.. Dark chapter? Yes.. Eclipsa's chapter..

"W-what are you doing here? How did you got here? Why are you here?! Wh-"

"Hush. My child.. I cannot answer too many questions.." She stretched out her arm to make me stop.

"I'm sorry.."

"Don't be.." She smiled, but yet it gives me chills down to my bones. "But why are you here?" I asked.

"Don't you know?" She laughed for a second. "You're reviving me.. Not physically, but with powers."

"W-what?!" I asked, shocked.

"Oh my dearest child.. As you keep it up -your hatred, despair, guilt and depression- I will slowly be completed.. It all started when you use a spell on my chapter.. And I must say, it gives you negativity.. And I flow through it. As you cover yourself with what I said earlier, I will slowly be free.."

She explained, while examining her nails.

"I-is that a bad t-thing? Or a g-good thing?" I questioned, shaking in fear.

"Oh.. It is bad.. With your wand cleaved, and you don't have the other one, I can respawn again quickly, causing the magic of the wand break because I overmatched it. And the holder of the dark part one will be powerful.. And you don't have it."

"What does that mean?!"

"It means I'll take over your body, Star Butterfly.."

My eyes widens, and my jaw dropped again. I was shaking like heck..

"Look at your cheeks! The hearts are broken.. If it fall apart.. Well.. No Star Butterfly.."

"WHY DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN?!" I asked, more like shouting, and full of rage.

"Dark magic.. I don't even know why I'm doing this. Wait.. I'm not doing this.. You're the one who keep doing this..."

She pointed at me as I look at myself, while freaking out.

"I mean.. I will not be free if you didn't cast the All Seeing Eye.. Its my access to your emotions.. Because I made that spell.. I will not be completed if you let HIM be happy with his other half... You were just lurking at the shadows, watching them as your jealousy takes over. And why is you're wand giving out the aura when you're jealous? Because its trying not to let me in you.. But yet, I'm still winning.."

I froze in my place but still looking at her.

"Its all your fault.." She paused. "My dear child.."

Then she disappeared..

Without any hesitation, I grab the book of spells and flip the pages to Eclipsa's chapter.

All seeing eye..

*flips*

All seeing eye..

*flips*

All seeing- there..

The All Seeing Eye Spell:

I summon the all seeing eye..

To tear up a hole into the sky..

Reveal to me which is hidden..

Unevil to me which is forbidden..

Which is.. Forbidden.. Hidden..

I.. I.. I do spawn her!

And!!! Done!!

So how was it? I know its lame but this book is going to end soon..

SO I CAN PUT ALL OF MY ATTENTION TO THE "BLOOD MOON" -A SVTFOE what if story..

If you like blood and dark things.. I guess you can survive the book!

But I wish you can read it!

See ya!