Chapter Thirty-Three:

SVTFOE ZODIACS
Its.. Near! Its near! I will publish it some time. I don't know when but, I wish you will read it!

By the way, I'm making a dark book about SVTFOE named Blood Moon.. It has bloody stuff because, ya know, Blood. Moon.

And a book about, still SVTFOE, and its about a dimension that contains the future of every timeline and dimension. But in this story, it will be focusing on Marco's timeline, and his possible future kids will be there and fight for their mothers to be chosen by Marco.

Its hard to explain but.. Meh..

Ten..

It was around ten o'clock when Star went to the Underground for the Blood Moon Ball..

Nine..

Marco stared at the bell, for nine seconds, to think if he will follow her..

Eight..

Then he rang the bell after holding it for eight seconds..

Seven..

Hell.. The opposite of heaven..

Six..

Only every 667 years, Blood Moon appears..

Five..

Marco made it.. And dance with her under the light of the Blood Moon.

Four..

Star knew that Marco was for her..

Three..

Three living things expected them to become as one..

Two..

Two times the Blood Moon appears..

Lastly..

One..

After all of it.. Her the one.. Di- *glitch* -ed *glitch*

~*glitch sounds*~

Live..

*glitch*

The prophecy..

*glitch*

The Blood Moon..

*glitch*

Her end.. is near..

"Star!" A voice woke me up, knowing it was just Mom or Dad or someone.

I sit up and found myself laying on my bed.

Being unconscious for a long time shots pain through my body.

The worse was headache.

"Ughhh~hh.." I groaned in pain as I massaged my forehead. I looked around and still, my eyesight was blurry. So I blinked it all off.

I heard my mom's sigh of relief, and feel the concern in their eyes that stare at me.

Then.. Its all clear.

"How?.. What?.." I gathered words to ask. But it seems my mouth can't say it all.

After all.. I have million of questions occupying my head.

"You've got unconscious.." My mom answered, holding my other hand.

"For how?.. long?" I asked, still blinking to get the sleepiness away.

"Three days.." My dad replied, directly.
"Two days and a half to be precise.." Glossaryck replied, correcting King River.

"Guhh~hh.." I continue groaning in pain and agony. I think those two words are the same.

"W-why?" I continued asking, even my mouth is too weak to ask for now. "I c-can't remember anything.. before I got knocked out."

"Eclipsa." Glossaryck stated. "Like what you said, she's reviving by the use of magic. I suspect that she's straining your power."

"I don't even know how.." those words from my dad struck me with full of bleakness and pain.

"But. It stopped for awhile when you were asleep."

"I'm guessing its by her emotions that allows her to connect to her power."

"I agree.."

"I disagree.." I entered their mature conversation, yelling. Enough to get their attention.

"Its all my fault. Physically. Mentally. And any kinds of those. I'm.. too weak." I added, now with low and calmly sad volume.

"But.. My weakness was.. Memories.. And maybe.. She used that.."

The three looked at each other.

"And.. Wand is the extension of the memories. So.. It allows her to connect it to my power.. And my power is in this wand.." I continued.

"The only way to end it.. is.. to end me.."

*glitch*

Her..

*glitch*

side.. will end..

*glitch*

And darkness..

*glitch*

Will start..