Chapter Seventeen:

(A/N: I spell the seventeen right!!!)

Star's P.O.V.

HOOOPPP!!!

I exit the bus and gasped because of the place.
It was surely beautiful...

While I was looking around with jaws dropped but still show my smile, Starfan13 approach me.

"Star!" she called me, making me look at her.

"Hi Starfan13!!! Annnddd...."

"Oh! Her name us Diana! I've heard that she is a fan of yours!! Just like me!!" Starfan13 dragged a brown haired girl, and the stranger shyly smiled.

"OH!!" I jumped. "Nice to meet you, Diana! Wow.. You got good looks.."

"But.. A bit grumpy.. Right grumpy pants?" A little girl asked Diana.

And Diana replied with a glare.

I just giggled and look at the girl..

"You do look like your sister... If she's your sister.." I mumbled, but loud enough for them to hear it.

"Oh... Yes she does.. Even she's a highschool student, she still plays b-"
"Hush!"

I just giggled and look back to Diana and Starfan13

"I'm so hyper today!! I never thought I can meet five friends!!" I smiled.

(A/N: Need more four OCs to appear!!)

"Five?" Diana questioned.
"FIVE?! WOAH STAR!! ARE THEY STEALING YOU FROM ME!" Starfan13 reacted and pull me for a protective hug.

Giving everyone a glare.. Even parents.. And teachers.

"No.. Maybe that five is just the other new students I've met, since we're all exchange students.." Diana mumbled.

Then Starfan13 broke the hug.

"OHH!!" Starfan13 flash an embarrassed smirk.

"Star!" A voice called me, getting my attention.

"Hi Janna!" I waved at her as she carries her things and the book. So we helped her.

"Glossaryck just told me a very EPIC prophecy! It was totally wicked!" Janna said.

"What story?" I asked.

Janna's P.O.V.

"What story?" she asked, and I was about to say it all when Glossaryck did it again..

Flashback:

"Hail.. The revenge of thee should be king!! The poor star that no longer can shine.. cries and cause death to herself...
The killer was her.. Her own tears.. From her own eyes..
Despair...
But yet.. He will come back...
But its unpredictable...
He, who let his people down, is he, could be the reason of its own death..."

Glossaryck chanted, while sleeping in the book.

It was weird... But I've heard it all.

"The prophecy.... Is true!! This is what I fear!" He added.

I'm sure Star is involve in there..

"W-who talked?!" A girl, which is my seatmate, asked, scared.
Hmm... She didn't know that there is a magical princess?

"Oh.. The book." I answered.

"B-but... Books can't talk!" she embraced her bag tightly with fear crawling on her back.

"Are you just new here? Cause everybody knows that there's a magical princess."

"I'm afraid I am... Pardon... Its just.. Unbelievable.." she frowned.

"You should meet up with her! She loves new friends!! Whats your name by the way? I'm Janna!"

"Hi Janna.. My name is Kendall."

End of Flashback:

"Ohh.. Kendall is one of the five I've met before.. She is super kind." a girl said..

I gave her a confused look.

"Oh! Janna, meet Diana. Diana, this is Janna!" Star introduce us.

"Nice to meet you."

"Me too..."

??????'s P.O.V.

Huh? The prophecy is real..

Well.. Another spoiler to my future, but this tells me I will succeed..