Chapter Twenty-sixth:

(I love Cristina Gremmie's song "Without Him" it inspires me a lot so I credit her [I love you.. Rest in peace] and I wish you search that because its amazing.)

After that long and boring and useless celebration..
The royal families went back to their kingdoms.

Princess Gwen too. Oh. By the way. She's the princess who wave at me earlier.

She reminded me of myself before so we get along very well..

But even we have almost same personalities, we have huge differences..

Her love of her life is alive..
Well.. Mine.. I don't even know if he is..
Dead..

Ugh!

Gosh.. crying again!!

I quickly wipe my tears away.. And when I did that, I noticed my tear-stained cheeks..

I was crying?? How long?!

I cursed silently as I stand up from the bench in the garden and start walking.

God.. I'm really weak.. Maybe because of the depression I have.. It affects me so much than fearing my future..
Well. Emotions are part of my sad memories.. And wand is an extension of my memories.. So.. Controlling it IS REALLY HARD..

My coronation will be celebrated next week..

Uh.. yey??

No. Its not a yey..

Its horrible..

Well, its not that horrible, its just making me dead nervous..

What? A reckless princess, ruling an organized world??

That is my problem..

And since I mentioned that, ruling is hard. That's how marrying someone comes in..

I never love someone so deeply, except for Dad and Marco.. And marrying a stranger really breaks my heart!

That's my another problem..

What will you feel if you marry and spend your life with someone you don't love??

I guess its extremely horrible....

"Oh there you are, Star." Glossaryck stated as he approach me after looking around.

Ugh.. That name..

"Please Glossaryck.. I don't feel good if you're calling me with that name." I complained.

"Well then.. Estrella.."

"Estrella?? That's for old people!" I replied and grunted.
"Look. Just call me your majesty or so whatever. But not a name. Neither Star nor some old shit."

His expression showing that he got shocked.

Yes.. I say curse words now.. To change for a bit. Good is giving me bad memories.. Even that name..

Ugh!!

The hell?!

"I hope that you won't show that personality of yours to your parents, your majesty.."

"Blah blah blah.. Now what?? Why are you searching for me?"

"Its time.."

My head suddenly got puzzled..

"What time??"

He sighed and look at me..

"Its time for you-"