Chapter Nine

(Warning: Long chapie for meh. With more dramatic atmosphere, please listen to the song SAD SONG -WE THE KINGS and happy reading.. Peace!)

???'s P.O.V.

Well..

It work..

Now I have Marco and all what Star will do is to forget him while Toffee will deal his craving for Star's wand.

Its all according to the PERFECT plan..

And my starship will cry to me because of the missing and I'll just cast a spell upon her, and..

She will be mine..

Oh. I almost forgot to introduced myself to you..
I'm Tom..
Yes.. Tom.. That demon who is desperate to be loved by Star..

You thought Marco and I will become PERMANENT friends.. But its all a plan to study his moves, his daily routine and how he treat my STAR...

And what did I observed?

He was my LOVE RIVAL.

And now.. time to be bad again..

All of that acting to be good, showing my fake side is really, really disgusting..

I'm so disgusted..
That I can puke an ocean...

I watch him struggle, all tied up on the wall, as my orange and red colored hoodie hide my face.

What an entertainment!

"Who are you?! Let me out, you, YOU!" he shouted with rage, continuing to struggle to get out.

"Look at you... In that poor situation of yours, all I can do is give up.." I smirk.

"I won't give up!" He protested, determined to get out.

"Strong..." I complimented. But he seems to ignore it.

Misunderstood bad boy..

I just turn around and started to walk away, with in these steps are full of hope that Star will be mine..

"Wait!" called Marco, making me stop and look at him.

"Before I die because of you're nonsense compliments and plans, I wanna know who you are!"

I snorted then laugh, then it slowly died... I go near him and smirk.

"Too dumb for an A+ with a SMILEY FACE..." I stated, coldly.

"H-how did y-you know?!"