Chapter Seven

Star's P.O.V

Glossaryck and I sat on the sofa, waiting for Mrs. Diaz to serve my favorite food..

NACHOS...

She did it since Marco is with Jackie again, so he's not here to make me one.

"Oh my Mewni! I can smell the aroma of cheese from here!" I jumped up and down in happiness.

Mrs. Diaz just chuckled as she prepared the triangle food..

Its aroma is heavenly...

As we were waiting, I heard the door open because it creaks, the three of us look who it is...

"Marco." I mutter under my breath.

I heard Mrs. Diaz gasped in horror as she saw her son...

His eyes were puffy and red and he was frowning.

I couldn't believe I saw him cry, heavily...
Every part of my face show sadness, curiosity and worry...

"Hijo! What happen?" asked Mrs. Diaz as she approach her son for a hug.

"Jackie.. broke up with me..." he sadly answered as he hug his mother back.

"Oh.. Hijo... Don't worry.. It means someone out there is destined for you. Now.. Don't cry.."

I should go out..
Why?
Because she said 'someone out there'
Curse my mind...

Marco sat down beside me as Mrs. Diaz went to the kitchen to ready the food..

I look at him, observing how he cried hard.
I take a glance at Glossaryck, he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.
We returned our glare to Marco.

Then I asked:
"Marco... Are you o-"

"DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?! NO! DO YOU KNOW WHY SHE BREAK UP WITH ME?! BECAUSE OF THAT BLOOD MOON DEMON THING OF YOURS!!" he shouted with rage.

I was shocked for what he said.. I was trying to comfort me.

"MARCO! Manners!" Mrs. Diaz called him as he shot an angry glare at me.

I was looking at him, froze..

"Princess?" asked Glossaryck..

"I'M JUST TRYING TO COMFORT YOU!" I cried and shout with rage. After that I just rushed upstairs and locked myself in my room.