Chapter Twenty Three:

This is what Marco want...

"I decided to.. Go back to Mewni." I finished.

Small gasps occur. Anna look bewildered all of the sudden, but later change into a supporting one.

"Is it the REAL decision? Have any second thoughts?" Another uncle of Marco asked.

"I have.. But its not about leaving Earth.. Marco wants this.. And since I didn't save him, I'll just do what he wants.."

"Star?"
"Yup Marco?!"

"Its great to have you here.. But it won't last long..

I got confused. What is he talking about??
During thinking these thoughts, he noticed my confused face and let out a laugh.

"What are you laughing at??" I asked, a bit annoyed.

"Its obvious Star. You're going back to your home someday.. And you don't get it?"

I was still puzzled..

"What's happy about it?" I questioned.
"Nothing, really.."
"But why are you laughing?"
"Uhh.. Because its common sense and you still don't get it?"

"I haven't see any funny thing in my sentences..."

"Naahh its just Earth emotions stuffs.." He looked at me.

"Its.. Just.. Laughing is the only way to hide my sadness about you leaving someday.. But I'm happy if you go back to Mewni, safe and sound.."

He wants me to go back.
Go back, safe and sound..
And I'm already safe...

No Toffee. No Ludo.. No monsters..

And I made a huge mess in Earth..

Its unforgivable..

But I wish that I can fix it, we can be happy. We can be normal again.
Being with him makes me feel like I'm a human too.
Without queen fears. Without magical stuffs.
Just a normal girl..

Anna showed sadness with her eyes.
"W-well.. Then.." She arranged her dress. "So.. When will you leave?"

"As soon as possible.. I'm sorry.." I tilt my head to show how I deeply apologize and rush upstairs.

I've decided.. And even they want me to justify my decision, I have no choice but to do it...

In Nowhere(again)
Unknown P.O.V.

"I certainly admire the future-queen-of Mewni's courage to state those heartbreaking sentences. I guess I judge too much."

I proceed to my wall mirror, scanning my looks if something isn't elegant enough.

"I'm anxious about her destiny.. Your highness.." My butler weakly spoken, his reflection in my mirror shows how coward he is..

I faced him and hold my queen-like dress.

"What could be the reason to worry about her? Either her destiny?" I questioned, sounding more mature, shows how desperate I am to know his problem.

He gulped, and look me with those eyes covered with fear. He was afraid of something related to the princess..

Could something will happen?

Back at Earth

Delilah's P.O.V.

My older sister drastically grab my hand and starts running fast.

She was fast like Sonic the Hedgehog..

Ugh.. So this is why a girl shouldn't watch cartoons...

"W-woah!! Slow down Diana!" I complained.

For few seconds, she suddenly stopped. Because of this, me and StarFan13 collide.
The two of us planted ourselves on the ground.

"Oww!!" I groaned in pain. While I rub my head. "Diana! Its all your fault if I'll be sent in a hospital!" I shouted, more like complaining.

I shot a glare at her as she look at me.

But instead of reacting the same, StarFan13 cried, and it was weird.

"Oh no no no no! Its not my fault! Its my sister's brain's fault!! If she have.." I teased.

This time, my older sister shot a glare to me..

Another joke fight.. Later on she will forgive me..

"Its not- your- fault!! Wahhhh!" She cried like a baby even more.

Then..
A hand appear in front of me, trying to help me to get up...

I look at that person and saw..

(Cliffhanger!! YUSSSHHH!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ALWAYS!! I'm busy with the school works, and I need to practice mastering chess so I can win the upcoming Sports Fest!
BUT!! I'm planning four new SVTFOE books! And a Sans x Reader oneshots book! Or any Character x Reader oneshots book. You can request!
And if you like this book, tell me so I can improve and be inspired! Bye!)