Home

~I meant to do this awhile ago but THANKS FOR 100 READS!!! I will post the title to the second book of the trilogy soon ;) luv you all- lokikatie~

"You may now kiss the bride!" the priest announces. Pepper looks at Tony, smiles, and kisses him. Everyone bursts into happy clapping and cheering. Tony looks out at the people in the chapel and grins. I glance at Loki and see a knowing smirk on his face.

-At the private reception-

I run, almost tripping in my red heels. I wrap my arms around Tony and Pepper, squeezing them.

"Is it just me, or have you gotten stronger?" Tony laughs. I flex my nonexistent biceps, grinning. The happy couple pops the cork off of a bottle of champagne,  and the Avengers after party begins. We watch as the bride and groom cut the cake. The cake-topper is a tiny Pepper standing by a tiny Ironman. Loki wraps his arm around my waist, smiling.

-The next day-

"I'm going to miss you all! I will have details about the wedding maybe soonish?" I say, hugging my friends. This is a happy goodbye, even though Steve is still missing. Coulson tells me his therapy is not working.

I give one last hug to everyone, and Loki summons the Bifrost.  We blast away, a happy grin plastered on my face. We land in the Bifrost Observatory, Heimdall smiling at us.

"Welcome back!" he announces. I curtsy, and Loki nods. I hear a happy shriek and I see a little pink bundle crawling towards me.

"Look at you, Baby Janey!" I smile, kissing the blonde baby. It's good to be back.
END OF BOOK ONE

×*×*×*×*×

The sequel will be called "Princess of Frost- the Second Book of the Asgardian Avenger" Please read!