Wedding

~It's coming slowly to an end :( but I will tell you the title of the next one as soon as I have it! Please follow @loki_avengers_stories on Instagram! It is the official Instagram for this story! Luv you - lokikatie~

Katie's POV

After finding the perfect red dresses for the wedding, Pepper insists we go out to lunch. Which happens to be sushi, which I can not stomach to save my life, so I don't eat. Pepper looks at me.

"So, when are you two tying the knot?" she asks. Nat grins at me, making me blush.

"I don't know, but Loki's mom wants us to do it soon. She's loving the grandma life," I say, my cheeks getting darker.

"What's it like in Asgard? Like, do they speak a different language?" Nat asks.

"It's waaaay pretty! I got to help redesign after the Anarchy ended. And, yes, sometimes they do speak a different language. I'm also considered a princess there." We chat on for an hour until Tony calls us saying that they ordered four hundred donuts and are about to throw them at people on the street.

"I can't ever see Loki being that immature, " Pepper says, waving down a taxi.

"He's the god of mischief, you have to give him at least that," I smile.

"I hope they haven't ruined the apartment. Wait, does Loki have a suit?" Pepper asks, looking slightly worried.

"I don't know, probably. He's a serious fashionista, " I smile. Nat laughs.

×*×*×*×

Back at the tower, I see that they invited Bruce and Clint over. I see streamers and confetti and beer cans everywhere. Pepper looks peaked, and Nat goes to help her, which leaves me to deal with the Bachelor party. I walk into the kitchen, seeing Loki, Tony, Bruce, and Clint drinking and eating donuts while laughing about who knows what. I look at them, smiling.

"Come join us! You wanna drink?" Clint slurs. I raise my eyebrows at him. Loki is the only one not drunk, and I know he doesn't need alcohol to do stupid things. I walk over, taking away all the party stuff and frown.

"Anthony! You are getting married tomorrow! The rest of you are going to that wedding!" I shriek. Loki smirks at me, and I glare at him. The others just laugh. I slap each one of them. I look at Loki.

"You can fix this, right?" I ask. He raises his eyebrows at me. "Don't get sassy with me, mister!" I say to him. He sighs and takes away the drunkenness with a flick of his hand.

"Hey! Who ruined the party?" Tony yells. I glare at him.

"Go get ready! All of you!" I say,  snapping my fingers. They all groan and walk off, except for Loki.

"Do you own a suit?" I ask, hugging him. He laughs. I take that as a yes and let him off to his newfound friends. I teleport to Pepper and Nat, who are arranging last minute wedding plans.

×*×*×*×*×