Widow's Worries

~Sorry for the cheesy title, it just is. luv ya!-lokikatie~

From Black Widow's Point of View

"It makes me uncomfortable," I say, walking away from the monitor of the case. "He's got something up his sleeve."

"We can't interrupt though, she's almost to the plans. I can feel it," Fury tells me.

"We sent a nineteen year old to make a god fall in love with her, without her knowing the plan herself!" I yelled. This girl is like a daughter to me, and I can't watch her fall into the clutches of a slimy god like that.

"Widow, she's getting the job done. Anyway, I think it's kinda cute, watching our little hero grow up!" Tony giggles, which leads me to believe his "juice" is a little more than juice.

"Whatever, we promised her a break, and she's been in there for two days! Get her out."

"Okay, Natasha, but you can't tell her the plans!" Fury warns me as he calls Katie on the earpiece.

×*×*×*×*×*×*×

"Katie, can you read me?" Fury says over the earpiece.

I put my hand on my ear, trying to signal Loki.

"Loud and clear, Nick. As always," I sigh.

"We promised you a break, here it is. You don't get a choice."

"Okay, come get me," I say, actually a little relieved I can leave the tank.

Fury comes and lets me out. Loki doesn't say anything, just stares at the floor.

"I'm glad to see people and food," I say to no one in particular, but Widow smiles at me anyway.

"I missed you, Jetstream," she says. Jetstream is my hero name, but Widow is the only one who uses it.

"I missed you too, Widow," I smile.

"How's it going?" she asks.

"Well, you know, you can see," I sigh. No privacy at all.

"No, I meant what's going through your head. Tell me your feelings," she says and I know I won't get away easy.

"Well, I wanted to see how he would react to the hand holding, and when he didn't,  I held on,"

"There's more you're not telling me," she says staring at me.

"He's the one who gave me the panic attack, but I don't think he meant to. Oh, sweet mother," I stop dead.

"What? Don't close on me," Widow grabs my hand.

"The Hulk. He's going to unleash the Hulk," I'm getting dizzy now.

"Oh sh- FURY!'" Widow yells.

"What?" Fury yells.

"Wherever Bruce is, get him out!" she yells. Fury yells a loud curse, and we hear a crack.

"Stay here. I'm going to see what I can do," Widow commands, running off. Great, I think. She left me sitting here, sipping hot cocoa.

Then I hear Coulson's voice, and I go running to the sound.

"You're not going to take her!" he yells. To Loki, who is out of the case. Oh, crap.

"What makes you think you can stop me?" Loki says, twirling a long golden staff with a wicked sharp end.

"Brrr," I whisper, and both Loki and Coulson turn to look at me.

"Aha, the princess joins us!" Loki smiles. I drop the hot cocoa, letting the glass shatter.

"Don't touch her !" Coulson growls.

"I would never harm a lady, only you!" Loki laughs. And stabs Coulson with the spear, only he doesn't hit Coulson, he hits me blocking Coulson.

"You-, You LIAR!" Coulson yells, looking at the wound that is bathing me in blood. "You'll be okay, Kates, I promise!" Coulson whispers to me.

Loki looks shocked, morbidly disturbed with himself. The last thing I hear is the Hulk crashing in, and smashing Loki.

×*×*×*×*×*×