Gone

~ehehehe, this is going to get good! -lokikatie~

Thor, Loki, and I sit at the dining room table. We all have something to say, so the air is tense.

"To be clear, Loki has the plan, Thor has the way to Asgard, and I have the secret, " I say.

"Yes, I believe that is true. Now, I must tell you why I am here on Midgard." Loki says. I get up to get water for us. "I came to Midgard for a whispered-of Midgardian Secret keeper, which I found. I suppose Thor followed me to keep me out of trouble."

"Yes, Brother, you know me too well," Thor says, taking a glass of water.

"I suppose that makes me your secret keeper," I say. "And one more question: why do you call me princess?"

"Some women give off an air of lowliness. You carry yourself like a princess. And, well, on Asgard, they would treat you like a princess," Loki says.

"Awww, thank you!" Loki looks down at the table, blushing as his brother pushes his shoulder. I continue,"When do we leave to Asgard?"

"When the Bifrost is safe," Thor states simply.

"Or we could break in," Loki says, matter of factly.

"Brother, we are not going to break in. The Anarchy would certainly notice two royalty and a mortal walking in." Thor says, punching the table.

"I am not your brother, you insolent twit! Besides, if you broke in correctly, they would not notice at all," Loki snaps. THe two start fighting and snarling.

"Boys! Control yourselves! I am ashamed to be around such immature children!" I yell, earning complete and utter silence from the two. "Now, if you are ready to behave, I would like to go to Asgard!"

"Yes, princess," Loki says, embarrassed. I can sense that he really is ashamed. Thor stays silent.

"Now, may we leave?" I ask.

"Yes. Gather, and we shall open the Bifrost," Thor says. He and Loki join hands, muttering a spell. I take Loki's hand. A bright shock of electricity ripples through the air. Clouds surround us, and we disappear.

×*×*×*×*×