Sif

~It's gonna get real-lokikatie~

Loki and I walk to the courtyard, ignoring the whistles and shouts about me looking attractive. Breakfast is not an option with that going on. Thor runs behind us, trying to catch up, but Loki is set on getting me armor after I learn that the Anarchy has sent assassins.

"Brother! Katie! Wait, please!" Thor yells. I look at Loki, seeing him in a new light after learning his age and, well, feelings. His tall, slender form quickens its pace,  and I can't keep up, so I start flying. People stare as they watch a god and a flying girl rush to the armory.

Thor isn't giving up, though, as he has taken to using his hammer to catch up. He catches Loki and almost gets me, but I fly higher.

"Brother, have you given your feelings?" Thor asks, giddy.

"Thor, that is none of your business. You can barely keep a secret, as it is," Loki growls, wrestling away from Thor. Thor looks up at me, and I smile. He nods and runs back to the dining hall. I drop to the ground, walking the few steps to the armory door. Loki holds the door open for me, and I walk in.

"Benjamin, we need armor." Loki says, pacing impatiently. A short man pops out from behind reams of fabric, looking scared.

"Yes, sir," the man says, rushing up to measure me.

"Loki, that is no way to ask for things," I say to him. Loki looks at me, annoyed.

"I am royalty. I speak as I wish," he says simply. Benjamin finishes measuring and starts cutting metal. His height suddenly changes, growing a whole foot, taller than Loki.

I shoot Loki a dirty look and ask Benjamin,"Is that normal for you? To grow like that?"

"Yes, this is my real height, I like to change it," he smiles, furiously forming the metal. Loki stares at the ground,  arms crossed. I can tell he is mad at me. This makes me smile. Benjamin finishes sewing blue fabric to the metal and slips it over my head. I thank him, shake his hand, and walk out, not caring if Loki is following me.

I walk up to Thor. He is dueling a black haired girl with a sword. I watch, mystified. Thor knocks her sword out of her hand and she shouts, furious.

"Thor, at least let your wife win once!" the lady shouts.

"Ha, Sif, I do not think that is how dueling works," Thor laughs. Sif looks at him, irritated.

I gasp. "Thor, you're married?"

"Ah, yes. Some think my little romance upon Earth was all love I had, but I do have a wife," Thor laughs. Sif looks annoyed.

"I am Thor's only true love!" Sif says, looking proud of herself. Loki laughs, and Sif glares at him.

"I am fairly sure Thor loves his hammer as well, Sif," Loki smirks. Sif looks miffed now, boiling over. Thor laughs.

"Well, at least Thor has a wife, you can't even find a girl wothy of you!" She shouts, looking triumphant. I raise my eyebrows. Loki frowns deeply. I light my palms on fire.

"I'm pretty sure he found a girl, and she is pissed." I say, stepping in front of Sif. Sif laughs and draws her sword.

"What are you going to do? Burn me?" Sif laughs. A circle is forming around us, intrigued. Suddenly, I explode. Flames leap everywhere, and Sif looks terrified. Loki smirks.

Then, I lose control of the fire. The fire disappears, leaving a circle of jagged ice in its place. Everyone stares at me, shocked. I lift off, spraying ice everywhere. Loki's eyes widen.

"Katie, stop!" his voice breaks my rage. I fall back to the ground, staring at my blue, cold hands.

I changed in front of people.

I sit, pulling my knees up to my face, surrounded by my now black hair and twisted ice. I hear people gasp, and Loki kneels by me, stroking my hair. He whispers to me, trying to calm my tears. I hear Thor chastising Sif, then everything goes quiet, except for loud footsteps heading towards me. Loki leaves my side and I feel a new hand on my shoulder.

"Come with me," Odin says, voice calm and strong. "I know how to help."

×*×*×*×*×*×*×