When he accidentally sees you naked: ZAYN

So, the boys and you have been having a prank wars for over three weeks now. 

And it's getting pretty intense.

Last time you checked, Harry ate dog-food for breakfast instead of chocolate puffs. Louis'  was in the bathroom for hours when he drank Harry's 'tea' laxative, and Liam and Niall have their mattress drying outside when you woke them up with three buckets of ice cold water. And your boyfriend Zayn has had his hair covered in mayo.

The thing is, no one knows who did what to who. Except the fact that you've done all of the above. And the worst part is, no prank has yet been done to you in the last 3 days...

You woke up beside your boyfriend, Zayn, who was still fast asleep, his hair covered in some odd products to help rid the grease from the mayo.

You got up and looked around the hotel room, and looked at the clock. Looks like you and Zayn slept in for a while...

It was already one in the afternoon. Odd, the boys usually would find a way to make ruckus by now in the hallway...

You went ahead and decided to take a shower, just to get the day started. The boys wanted to have a  dinner with Ed and the boy's girlfriends for some truce or something later today, so you tried to remain less cautious than usual.

When the sudden light sound of music came from outside the bathroom, you knew Zayn was up, too.

"Morning, boo!" Zayn's voice hummed through the door. You laughed.

"Morning, babes," you replied through the shower.

You went ahead and washed your hair and quickly jumped out, knowing Zayn starts his bathroom routine around 30 minutes after he wakes up.

You wrapped the towel around your hair and body and jumped out the tub.

As you looked at yourself in the mirror, something caught your eye... your usual colored hair.. had a weird tint to it... you held onto the body towel to pull off your towel on your head.

As you glared at your reflection, your face reddened, and you bewilderment led you to drop your body towel, before you let out a staggering scream at the horrid orange color your once beautiful hair now revealed.

"W-What happened?!?!" Zayn's frantic voice yelled back.

The sudden sprinting and finding your boyfriend, Zayn bursting through the door sent another round of a shriek as he.. as he watched you naked, with disgusting orange hair.

His beautiful brown eyes popped open in shock, either because of your hair color, or the fact that he was seeing you nude, maybe both.

"Holy Shit, Sorry," Zayn's eyes stayed glued to you, before holding in a smile  and  swiftly closing the door.

"But are you okay, babe?" his voice was a little shaky, probably from finding you naked.

"No, my hair is fucking orange and you just saw me naked!" you growled, so angry at your boyfriend Zayn. He laughed, and you wrapped the towel around your body, your blood boiling.

"Did you do this?" you hissed and Zayn silenced.

"No, I wouldn't mess with your hair," he said sincerely through the door. You walked and opened it again, finding Zayn's innocent eyes and lashes staring at you in shock... his cheeks a little red, he was blushing. He was telling the truth.

You sighed, " I'm going to get them back." you walked across the room, your boyfriend quite silent. You turned around to find him staring at you look for your clothes, and he quickly turned away, a tint of a smirk on his face.

"Sorry," he quickly apologized, before walking into the bathroom.

Zayn and you  tried to take off the color for hours, but to no use. 

You were forced to go out to dinner, trying to rid your hair with a hat.. 

You sat around the table, finding all the boys glaring at you, their faces afraid at your expression that must've read death.

There was silence as you looked upon the boys, Louis holding in a smirk, the girls staring in awkward question. A sudden waiter was at your side, his face apologetic.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but this restaurant would ask if you could remove your top hat," he had whispered, and you looked at him, a frown upon your face. Zayn chuckled and shrugged when you looked at him.. And you disgracefully pulled your hat off, revealing your pasty orange her.

The whole table boomed into laughed, and you felt your face redden in embarrassment.

"Not funny guys, who did it?" you glared around sternly. Louis smirked, obviously Louis would do something that mean.

"W...When did.. when did you find out?" Harry breathed through laughs, Niall was crying.

"After I took a shower this morning," you grunted, and their laughter echoed in the restaurunt, people staring. 

"This is so embarrassing," you whined, slamming your head on the table.

"Hey, atleast Zayn didn't find you naked in orange," Liam shrugged, trying to hold in a laugh.. He felt bad for me. I looked at Zayn, and he looked down, blushing.

"Or.. Did.. He?" Niall said in disbelief, holding his stomache. The happy dandy look Zayn expressed gave it away, and Harry fell back from his chair.

"I'm going to piss miself, lads!" Niall said as he tried to breathe. You huffed... before blushing like crazy as you actually thought about it...

And for once... you weren't as embarrassed about your hair anymore...

after realizing that your boyfriend, Zayn Malik, saw you naked seemed even worst.