When you embarrass yourself on the first date: LIAM

LIAM

Liam takes you to a carnival on you guys' first date. He asks alot of questions about yourself, and then you -being a gigantic DC and MARVEL fan- catch a glimpse of a life-sized cardboard cut out of your favorite character- BATMAN.

"Oh my gosh! Let's go play that game! I have to have that cardboard cutout!" you jump in excitement. 

Liam laughs at your childishness.

"Let's go then!" he responds, pulling you towards the game.

The point of the game was to throw the darts and pop more than five balloons. 

The host was so serious, and rude, carelessly throwing the darts onto the counter, making some fall. You ignored it.

Liam- being a strong gentleman- tried several times to pop them all... only for it to be in vain.

"It must be rigged" you both said. He laughed.

"Can I try?" you asked.

"Of course, beautiful!" he nodded, getting you a dozen darts.

The host of the game went to help another customer, and was right next to the balloon you were trying to hit. 

You grabbed your last two darts, hoping to make atleast one of them. You took a try and threw them.

You popped your last balloon! But suddenly, the other dart swirved to the side, aiming the sharp needle into the host's butt. He yelped in pain.

You gasped and covered your mouth in shock.

"I. AM. SO SORRY!" you exlaimed, feeling so guilty as the man whined as he pulled out the dart from his bum.

He seemed annoyed and pulled it out. You looked at Liam, who's face flinched as the man removed the dart. He looked at you and smiled. 

"You won" he laughed, looking at the rude man with a dark smirk. The host gave you a mad gaze before muttering nonsense to himself as he grabbed your cutout.

He gave it to you and you walked away with Liam happily.

"He deserved that! " Liam snickered.

"No one deserves anything!" you scowled at his mean comment. His face was apologic.

"I know. I'm sorry." he apologized. You laughed, and he smiled at your quick forgiving nature.

"Here, you keep it!" you said as he laughed at the scene in his head again. He looked at you in awe, then in decline.

"No, I can't! You won it!" he smiled, a little embarrassed that he didn't win it for you.

You explained how the balloons were filled every few times someone popped them, using your geeky math skills with probability.

"It was rigged!" you both laughed.

"We'll share it then" he said softly. You looked at him, hopeful.

"I'm going to make sure we keep in touch, darling." he said, kissing the batman figure sarcastically.

"You won my heart!" he laughed. 

The rest of the night went super well!