When he kisses you for the first time: HARRY

You and Harry finished going to the movies, and being as clumsy as you are, you dropped soda all over your clothes, thankfully, Harry quickly stopped by the store and bought some stuff, then heading to his flat.

You walked in to his house, and headed towards the shower. You got cleaned up, and came out, a towel over your head and body. SHIT. 

You forgot to grab the clothes.. How embarrassing. You opened the door slightly..

"Harry can-?" you stopped, Harry right in front of the door, hand extended. You looked at the big bag, loaded with stuff.

"Did you do that on purpose?" he snickered playfully as he handed it to you, trying to sneak a peak inside, but you hid behind the door. You gave him a stern look. He rose his hands in defeat.

"Thanks," you finished, closing the door. He coughed a devious laugh for some odd reason...

You opened it, a bra, undies, and...  a spongebob body suit? You laughed.

"I'm not wearing this," you exclaimed playfully, he's such a jerk!  You heard him burst into laughter, before hearing his steps fade back into the other room.

You sighed, defeat.

You'd get him back next time. Maybe with some blue temporary dye in his shampoo bottle.

Guahaha, you're so devious.

But for now, you unwillingly put on the suit. Grunting in annoyance.

You looked in the mirror, it was a size too big, a gigantic pineapple against your back, a bug eyed Sponge-bob in the front... He will die.

You walked out, a sudden flash making you dazed. You focused your gaze. There was your boyfriend, a camera held in his hands, snickering in front of you. You growled.

"HARRY!!!" you almost yelled.  You gave him an evil stare, and his laugh seemed enjoyable.

You sprinted in his direction, the loose clothing making it easier to speed up. His eyes widened and he sprinted away.

"Give me that phone!" you laughed in frustration, almost catching him.

"No, Imma show my INSTAGIRLFRIEND!" he yelled as he ran around the couch.

You cornered him as you stood on top of the coffee table, making him laugh nervously, hiding the phone behind his back.

You jumped, and he caught you, and you quickly grabbed the phone before it fell.

"Nice reflexes," he purred, holding you tighter. You rose your eyebrow before letting out a laugh.

He gazed into your eyes, and you gazed into his. The green shade seeming to lighten as you stared.

Slowly but surely, he put you down on your feet, keeping your chest against his.

"Thanks" you said blankly, distracted by his eyes. His smile slowly faded, his dimples disappearing as he closed the gap between your face. He was very hesitant, knowing you'd slap him if he did something inappropriate.

Suddenly, he slipped his lips onto yours, and you allowed it.  The soft feel of his skin sent your stomach into a chaos of butterflies. Things became more heated as your lips intertwined, sliding your hands around his torso, as he led his hands to your face.

He moaned as he led his fingers through your wet hair, and you smiled.

You broke apart, to get some air, and opened your eyes, to find his intense stare on you once again.

He sighed in surprise.

"Well, that was wonderful, love." he laughed. You nodded, the best kiss you've ever had from your boyfriend, Harry Styles.