When he kisses you for the first time: NIALL

"Hey, do penguins have knees?" you asked as you leaned against a tree, waiting for your turn as Niall readied his stand to hit. He looked up at you, confused.

"Out of all the questions you've ever asked, mi love. This one beats all the others." he laughed, shaking his head with a laugh. You began to think of a little penguin, and how they walk...

"Let me Google it," you murmured, taking out your phone. You heard Niall's laugh in disbelief again.

He was about to swing, before you distracted him. "Niall, they do have knees." you stated, looking at Niall lose concentration and miss his straight hit. He sighed, upset, before turning his gaze to you.

"I'll get you back" he growled. You gazed at him, intimidated. Your pursed lips and wide eyes made him chuckle as he leaned against his club, fixing his visor.

"You are seriously the most distracting person I've ever fell in love with," he breathed, letting go of his disappointment. You gave him an apologetic smile, before walking by with your club. 

"Sorry, babes. My turn," you said softly, sliding your phone into your pocket as he stepped back, checking you out. 

"Watch and learn,playah,' you said playfully, he chuckled. You began concentrating on the ball, readying yourself to hit the ball farther than your boyfriend's.

"Nothing can distract me. I am no weak minded person!" you exclaimed in a very exaggerated tone, as if you were an evil villain of sort.

Before you could even pick up your club to hit, Niall suddenly pulled it away, throwing it beside him.

"Is this distracting enough?!?" Niall laughed as he attacked you on your hips, a soft spot for tickles. You yelled in denial, you hated being tickled, because you were extremely ticklish.

"No, Niall! Stop!" you were laughing so hard that you could feel your face redden. He continued to get you against your will, and you struggled to get his hands off. You couldn't though. You're stomach felt like exploding from all the endless laughter.

The only way to stop it was to get him by surprise. Good thing you guys were on a golf course, it  wouldn't be as hard as cement. You forced yourself forward, falling straight towards the grass.

"Whoa-" he exclaimed, trying to catch you, but you grabbed him by his shirt in reflex, pulling him down with you. You caught you breath, still smiling... until you realized that Niall caught himself by his with his hands, lying completely on top of you, elbows against the grass, face inches from yours.

His face reddened in nervousness, and you laughed, touching his nose. He smiled warmly, innocently.

"I love you," he whispered, his blue eyes melting into yours. That sent your heart fluttering, because you could tell his words were sincere... and you know yours would be too. You picked up your head and kissed his nose, teasingly.

"I love you too, Niall" you replied sincerely. He smiled, and hesitantly moved forward. 

Then his lips slowly met yours, and oh did your heart almost stop. He was careful at first, before he was more force full, moving his hands to the top of your hair, still holding his weight on his arms.

You put your hands against his face, and he kissed more passionately now... who knows how long time passed, maybe seconds, but felt like forever.

He escaped your lips for air, and you sighed, feeling flustered.

"Wow, that was amazing," you giggled, a little dazed. He chuckled under his breath, kissing your nose quickly.

"Ya' know, princess, I think you're the one," he laughed.

"I hope so," you said playfully, hoping those sparks you felt meant something. A kiss like no other.

"Of course, mi love. It's a dream come true to have fallen in love with such a beautiful girl... and have our first kiss.. on a golf course...! he explained excitedly, looking around.  You laughed, rolling your eyes.

"It's good enough playing mi favorite game of golf, but being here with you just made it amazing, kissing you making it unforgettable," he said, pecking you on the lips one last time.

"Nothing could have been better than this, mi love," he said, sitting up, suddenly content with life. He helped you up, cuddling with you closer than ever before, infatuated. You loved it, because you loved him.

authors note:

Sorry for lagging on updating... I HAVE NO EXCUSE. IM SORRY OKAY! I SAID IM SORRY!!!!

JK.

ANYWAY

I'VE BEEN BUSY UPDATING MY OTHER BOOKS " LIFE, LOVE,& ALCOHOL (NIALL FAN-FIC) " AND MY NEW "PROTECTOR (HARRY FAN-FIC)" IF YOU ENJOY ROMANCE, ACTION, AND DRAMA, YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY CHECK IT OUT.

SORRY FOR THE ADVERTISING... I WANT YOU GUYS TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF 'EM.

ANYWAY

YEAH

ILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

THANKS FOR ALL THE VIEWS! :DDDD

PENGUINS ARE CUTE.

ASHTON IRWIN IS CUTE, TOO. ;)

WELL, TOODELEDOO MUDAFUKAS.

SORRY, IM SO SORRY FOR THE PROFANITY.

I JUST HAD TO.

MY APOLOGIES

WELL, HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY, NIGHT, EVENING! 

STAY LOVELY, LOVELIES! XX -Y