Author's Note PLEASE READ

Okay guyss... So I'm at 18.5 THOUSAND VIEWS.

SO, from the bottom of my chunky little heart.

THANK YER VURY MUCH. *Elvis Presley Impression* 

ANYWAYS, SORRY FOR THE LACK OF A NEW PREFERENCE HERE, BUT.....

I just wanted to ask for some.... cough.. cough.. I just wanted to ask for... uh..

HELP.

I've completely lost motivation for any type of writing whatso ever. 

So, if you wouldn't mind, comment any kind of preference that you'd like to see in the future. and I know I'll base my new ideas off of them.

Also, ya know, if you ever want a request, I'm open AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE Most of my books are on hold due to writer's block.

So, even if you don't comment, I'll still be updating in a few days, because eventually I'll figure something out..

Oh oh oh and here's another thing that I wasn't quite sure of...

I was wondering if you guys wanted some *looks around room cautiously*

*whispers *  

kinda dirty/funny preferences...

I am iffy on whether or not I'd want to write about them, but it seems that a lot of fans are interested in that type of stuff.

lawl, little dirty minded people, you. ;)

SO VOTE FOR THIS NOTE IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO WRITE SOME... lol. and I'll see what I can do..

So yeh, thanks alot for the comments and adding it to your library. Seriously, it means alot to me.

So, I hope you all have a good day, evening, and or night and I'll see you all soon!

Remember, stay true and stay you!

Love you all lovelies! :D

sincerely,

-Y xx