When he asks you to be his girlfriend:ZAYN

You've been on many dates with Zayn, maybe over two dozen. He really enjoys hanging with you, especially when it comes to art. He teaches you new methods,  and you teach him, too.

A typical date is pretty much chilling in his flat, playing video games and just drawing a little.

"Hey boo, you want to play a game?" he asked.

"Sure! Whatya thinking of?" you asked as you guys lay on the couch, watching some netflix.

"How about we play a drawing game," he winked. He loved to draw.

You laughed and at up.

"Did you just make it up in this moment," you joked, putting your hands on your sides.

He looked away, biting his lip.

"Not really." he laughed before standing up and leading you to the dining table.

He seemed to know exactly where to go, taking out an already set up pencil and notepad for both you guys.

He sat down beside you, and sighed nervously.

"Ok, so how does this game go?" you asked curiously,  grabbing a pen and sketching your name.

"Ok, so we are going to take turns saying a word, then we will write or draw the first things that come to mind. " he explained in his cute accent.

"Well, aren't you a creative one!" you laughed, biting on the end of the pen.

He glared at your lips and you closed your mouth.

"What ? Do I have something in my teeth?" you asked frantically, licking your top teeth and lip.

His eyes never left your lips and you covered your mouth, he sighed and looked away, embarrassed.

"No. Not at all, boo" he laughed as he looked down at his notepad, a smirk on his face.

"Ok, ready?" you smiled, he looked up.

"You start" he said.

You thought and nodded.

"Ready," you said. He grabbed his pen and smiled, anticipating.

" Set... Treadmill! " you laughed. You guys drew a photo.

You drew a chocolate bar and turned to face your notebook at him.

Your eyes widened at his.

It was a pair of boobs.

You cracked up.

"Why?" you asked through your tears.

"When my mom uses a treadmill, she doesn't use a bra.. so.. yeah" he admitted a little uncomfortable. You laughed harder.

"One, two, 90." he yelled, well that one was hard.

You drew two ice cubes and a baby, for the song that came out in the 90's.

His was a fancy paper, stating 'Will'. You gulped.

"Well that's pretty sad but true. Once your old you write a will." you said, he nodded, enjoying your intelligence.  His face seemed to be hiding something...

"One, two, unicorn!" you laughed. His eyebrow rose and his smile waa in disbelief.

You drew an icream, he drew the letter 'U'.

"One, two, Honey!" he laughed.

You both drew Bees.

"One, two, FIVE!" you said, getting concentrated on the game now.

He wrote 'MAY' and you put 6. He laughed.

"One, two, FLOWERS!" he said.

He drew a girl, and you drew a sun.

He asked to go again, a little impatient. You agreed.

"One, two, school" he said softly.

He drew the word ' friend?' and you drew a pencil. The question mark threw you off guard.

"What's with the '?' ?" you asked. He smiled and shrugged.

"Read all of mine together and tell me what you think..." he said nervously, biting his lip again.

"Ok.."

You flip through..

"Boobs" you said as you looked up.

"Not that one" he laughed as he rubbed his black hair.

"Will... U... bee.. may.. girl... friend?" you laughed. not getting it. You looked at him, confused..

Then you realized...

"Will you be may..." you repeated..

"my.."

"Will you be my-" you gasped and laughed. You looked up at Zayn, a smile to his face.

"Of course,  boo!" you laughed and went to hug him.

"That was so creative! I loved it, babes!"

The rest of the night you guys laughed and you cuddled on his lap, looking through your drawings, planning to keep them as a memory.