When he asks you to be his girlfriend: LOUIS

You go to the last football match that your best friend -with a little more intimacy- Louis is to play.

You watch him from the sidelines of the field, cheering him on the whole way thru.

Louis was being a little quieter than usual today before the game, and while he played, he seemed alot more concentrated too.

He would stare at you every time he made a goal, and literally yell like it was the end of the world every time the opposing team would score.

By the end of the game, Louis team had won, and suddenly everyone around you went all awkward. It was weird, they all gazed at the field with anticipation.

A televised news reporter went towards the huddled team who had Louis on their shoulders.

They let him down and put him in front of the camera before scattering across the field along with some random people from the sidelines.

Your eyebrow rose.

You looked up at the screen at the edge of the arena, Louis' face sweaty and excited.

"So how do you feel about winning the championship?" the interviewer asked.

"Its a great feeling, it really is! I couldnt have done it without the support of all my football fans, and my Directioners!" the crowd yelled as Louis kept his eyes on you.

"And especially, the beautiful Y/N thats been here for me for a while now when I need her most!" he said. The crowd 'aw'ed. You laughed and blew him a kiss playfully.

"So what are you going to do next?" these are weird questions to ask.. you thought. He suddenly looked up at the screen, and you followed.

You gasped at the camera view of the tv.

It was a human written "Louis won this for Y/N"

It was so creative!

You began laughing.

You looked at Louis happily, mouthing a thank you.

He smiled widely before responding.

"Im actually about to ask my long time crush, Y/N to finally be my girlfriend." he smiled.

You covered your mouth before laughing in comolete awe. This is too cute! The cameras were on your face and you nodded vigorously.

Louis cheered  and turned around to his teammates and threw his fist in the air.

"She said yes!" he yelled. He turned to the side.

"Hit it, playa!"  he laughed.

Then the arena filled with your favorite  song and all of them began to dance.

This was just ridiculous. He must've spent a fortune.

He ran to you and grabbed you, and hugged you tightly.

"Its all for you! I love you!" he said, kinkily biting your neck before laughing and making you dance.

You guys danced for a few minutes before settling down again, Louis by your side at all times.

Later that night, you guys cuddled up and watched the event on the UK news.