Chapter 35 - Rachel

I was sat with Jay's arm around my shoulders on the sofa when Will stormed past looking murderous. "What happened to you grumpy? And where's your hat gone?" I asked and he spun round to glare at me.

"Have you seen Sam and Zulfa?" He spat.

"The twins? They ran out laughing about ten minutes ago," Jay told him.

"Yeah... Something about revenge and Cabin 3?" I suggested. Will ran out and Jay looked at me confused. I laughed at his oblivious expression. It was a total lie, they'd asked me to cover for them. I just let them annoy Will whenever I got the chance, the bruise on my stomach still hadn't faded.

"Remind me why you won't let me beat him up?" Jay asked for the third time.

"Because as cool as it is to be dating a black belt at karate, I was raised by the rules of Tae Kwon Do, also known as only DEFEND the weak, not attack the jerk who hit your girlfriend."

"Ah, now I remember. Hang on..." Jay moved a stray hair from my face.

"Better?"

"Very. Now I can see your pretty face again."

"Pssh, shut up," I muttered, playfully shoving him.

"I don't care if you don't believe it, I shall call you beautiful every day if I can."

"Well, as much as I like hearing it, it's not-" Jay gave me a look. "Fine, I just won't ever believe you."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, lots of reasons. I'm insecure about my weight, and that's probably because my parents started putting me on diets since I was eleven."

"What?!"

"Don't start. Then I go to an all girls school, so I'm constantly surrounded by people who are prettier than me."

"I highly doubt that."

"You'd be surprised. Then there's-"

"No! Enough. Listen to me, you're beautiful, end of."

"Jay I-" He shut me up by pulling me in for a kiss.

"Beautiful. Okay?"

"Okay."

"DID YOU GUYS JUST DO THE FAULT IN OUR STARS THING?! SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!! YOU'RE MY NEW OTP AND ARGH!!" Jay gave me a look as Megan ran in squealing and engulfed us both in a hug.

"Megan, breathe," I ordered and she sighed happily.

"Hey, I don't suppose either of you having any spare sleeping pills with you?" Jay glanced at me and I looked at the floor. "Hey Rachel, what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Ever since Will took Naga she's been having nightmares again," Jay explained.

"Who?"

"Naga, her tiger."

"Oh. Hang on, what do you mean again-"

"I've had some bad times okay Meg?" I snapped suddenly, instantly regretting it. "Oh Meg, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. Does that mean you have any spares? It's for a good cause." I sighed at her persistance.

"Fine, top left drawer of my dresser, inside the the single red sock."

"Dobby has given master a sock?" Jonny teased walking up to us.

"Jonny, remember that idea I told you about? It's gonna happen," Megan said mysteriously, causing Jonny to grin.