Chapter 21 - Rachel

I sat on my bed with my arms crossed unhappily. Will had no idea what he'd done. Not only had he upset nearly everyone but he'd forced me to make his life a personal hell. He'd taken my white tiger cuddly toy, and don't laugh but I literally CANNOT sleep properly without it. I have to find it soon, before I start killing off other camp members. Even Amélie had asked me to punch him to get her phone back, as she knew about my parents. Luckily for her it was nearly out of power and she still had the charger so he wouldn't be able to do much to it... Except with mine; I don't even want to know. I would soon be resorting to violence though, and that doesn't usually happen with me... I took a deep breath and buried my anger just as Megan stormed into our room. Clearly she wasn't happy either. She seemed to think for a moment before smiling widely.

"Quick question..."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What's Jay most competitive about?"

"Oh no..." I muttered, and slid down the bed.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?" I groaned.

"Fine. We're both really competitive at benchball, except I'm way better at it than him."

"Perfect! Come with me, now," she ordered, grabbing my arm.

"Okay! Okay! Calm down."

"TRAVIS?! WE'RE GOING FOR A WALK!!" She yelled, and soon both Travis and I were being dragged out the door by the possible psychopath.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey Jay, fancy finding you here," Megan greeted with a big smile. I was standing behind some trees in the woods and attempting to 'hide' while Megan and Travis talked to Jay.

"Hey guys, what's up?" They looked at each other.

"We have a proposition for you..."

"Should I be worried?" Jay asked.

"Yes."

"No." Megan glared at Travis and I stifled laughs.

"Our cabin challenges yours to a game of benchball, noon tomorrow on the field," Travis declared, making Jay instantly stand a little straighter. He was paying attention now.

"You're on, 6 players a team. The prizes?"

"If we win, you have to tell Rachel you like her," Megan said smug. Jay didn't react. I knew it! Megan had said he liked me but I hadn't believed her for one minute. Feeling even more deflated than before I continued to listen to the conversation.

"What about if we win?"

"What do you want?" Jay thought for a moment.

"ALL your cabin's sweet supplies." My jaw dropped. Zulfa and Sam would kill Meg if she agreed... Everyone knew they had a stock but no one had a clue how or where they'd hidden it.

"Done." They shook hands and Jay said his goodbyes before heading back to his cabin, probably to tell them the news.

"I hate you sometimes Megan," I growled.

"Hate's a strong word," she teased, bounding over to me.

"Yeah, that's why I'm using it! Can eanyone in our cabin even play benchball?!" I asked.

Luckily for her, they could. After a lot of yelling at Megan, the cabin voted for me, Phoebe, Will Mc Evilston (my new nickname for him), Megan and Billie to play as they all either knew how to or were sporty enough to get the hang of it. We still needed one more person to play though...

"Jonny? What about you? You're tall enough to be a good defender," I suggested.

"Um, I'll try... But don't get your hopes up."