The Birthday Gift

The Birthday Gift

20th July 2033 (Jax is 4 months old)

Lexi's POV

"Answer the fucking thing." I growled to Brax, it's was too early for phone calls, specially after the night Jax had. I swear I've only been in bed for a total of five minutes, our little boy has decided it's time to start teething, so it's been fun trying to soothe him.

"Hello?" Brax yawned as he answered it, I turned to see him rubbing his sleepy eyes, he's not in any better shape than I am right now.

"She had the twins?" Brax now turned my way with wide eyes as he sat up straight, which I did the same, oh my god, Tahni had the babies.

"Yeah ok I'll tell her, congrats bro." Brax grinned, clearly Jace was on the other end of the line, I can't wait to meet my little nieces, they are gonna be so gorgeous. I stretched a little as Brax finished off talking before he put the phone back on his bed side cupboard, I eagerly awaited the details of the little bubbies.

"We have two little nieces, Emmy and Ruby, and they are all doing well." he smiled, I grinned happily, those names are cute too, without any warning Brax pulled me onto him, I ended up straddling him, I could feel my favourite toy pressing into my butt as he gripped my hips.

"I have something for you." he grinned cheekily, his hands massaging my hips, I couldn't help but giggle as it tickled, being both naked I could feel the heat between us getting hotter.

"Oh and what is that?" I asked as I wriggled my hips over his, he groaned and then flipped me over so he was hovering above me, not an inch seperating us anywhere.

"Happy birthday Lexi Jade." he smirked before his lips collided with mine in a hot and deep kiss that made my body feel like it was about to combust from the heat. The next thing I know my body is being thrusted into heaven, over and over, holy shit he really knows how to please a girl, I'm so high on cloud nine right now.

"Time to get up." he chirped as he jumped off the bed, I was still trying to catch my breath, I could see the sweat glistening on his body as he moved around our room, I was still spread out like a starfish over the bed, I just can't move an inch.

'Why? Come back and do more." I pouted, he stopped to look at me with a chuckle, he was shaking his head as he reached down to pick his boxers off the floor.

"Three reasons, one, you're out of energy, two, so am I and three, our son is awake." he smirked, I could see his eyes roaming over my body, maybe if I lay here long enough he might cave, but then again he said Jax is awake.

"Yeah yeah, I'm getting up." I grumbled and reluctantly rolled off the side of the bed and stood up gracefully, wow I am not just out of energy, everything is aching, shouldn't have tried that new and different position last night, I'm paying for it this morning.

"Sore?" Brax said as he watched me flex my muscles, I nodded which I added a yawn too, I really hope to just relax today, I don't think I'll get the chance too though with the party and all.

"Yeah, I think I've used a muscle that never gets used that often." I told him as I grabbed a pair of jeans and one of his hoddies to wear today, it's my birthday so there's a ninety percent chance of rain, as per every year, but I love winter time.

"Must do that more often then." he smirked before he left the room, cheeky bastard, I did like it though so I'm sure I'll get used to moving like that. I could hear him talking to Jax as he got him out of his bed. Jax has grown so much now, he is trying roll over and now that he's teething he dribbles alot and he is starting to look more like Brax, with the exception of my eyes.