Broken Princess ~ Special Bonus

Broken Princess

22nd January 2033 

Izzy's POV (pic of Izzy on the side ----->)

I had the biggest wake up call ever, since I had been receiving those texts and photos from Ollie, it's been  a huge shock to the system. The night after my birthday was when everything that I thought to be some just a bit of fun, was actually a nightmare, if I never had Lexi tell Dad and my brothers what was going on, I could've been assaulted. It has been a real eye opener, one that I can hopefully learn from and maybe even help my friends if they come across something similar.

Knowing that now and having the images of Ollie's brother Mitchell constantly running through my head, it's just one nightmare after the other, and it has been, every night since then. Mitchell is Ollie's older brother, he's about twenty two or three and has been staying there with them for a few weeks, what I didn't know was that Ollie had left his phone at home while visiting his grandparents, Mitchell had found it and sent everything dirty and disgusting.

I tried getting back to sleep again, the last dream I had was only an hour ago, in that one Dad had killed Mitchell and ended up in jail. I have really messed up everything and I realise now how stupid I have been, I've seen and heard about it on tv and on the news about this type of thing, but you never think it would happen to you. All it takes is only little text or action and everything could be destroyed, doesn't matter what age you are, you are always at risk, I certainly have learnt my lesson, and I will make sure it never happens again.

I climbed back into bed and snuggled into my warm blanket, it might be hot but I still need that layer over me, it serves as a protection layer. I turned on my iPod and had my calming sounds, I selected the sounds of the rainforest this time, I have tried a few different ones, still nothing has worked. I don't to play any other music as I wouldn't be able to listen to those again if I heard it through my dream, so nature sounds is it for me at night.

Mitchell had a evil grin on his face and was only wearing a pair of shorts, he looks a little sweaty so he must have been working out.

"Is Ollie home?" I asked a little shyly, the way Mitchell stands there leaning against the door is creeping me out, I only came to see Ollie.

"Yeah, come in." he grinned wider and grabbed my hand pulling me inside and slamming the door shut behind us, I jumped a little at the sudden noise. He walked us through the house, his grip on my wrist so tight that it was hurting, we entered into what I assume is the room he is staying in and before I could say anything, he pushed me down on to the bed, his body was hovering above me, his hands were now touching me.

"Get off me, where's Ollie? I don't want this." I panicked as I tried to squirm out from under him but he gripped my wrists and pinned them down over the top of my head.

"Yes you do, if you didn't want to do this, you wouldn't be here." he smirked evilly, his face then moved into the side of my neck, his lips touching my skin and began to suck on it. I felt one of his hands move to the inside of my thigh, I flinched.

"Please stop." I cried, but his body weight now pinned me down more, I wriggled as much as I could but I couldn't move he is so much bigger than I am, height and weight. I froze, his breathing was heavy in my ear, I felt a hot trickle of tears roll down my cheek.

"You want this, you have been teasing me long enough with these, when you swim in that hot little bikini." his hand now moving to my breasts, my body was feeling tense, I couldn't even move, I was numb, paralised by fear.