A Magical Day

A Magical Day

1st October 2032 (13 weeks and 0 days)

Lexi's POV

Today is going to be an awesome one, Brax will be trying to walk again this morning, and we also get to see our baby. I am feeling a lot better this morning, no vomiting yet which is great, pregnancy would be very more enjoyable without that part included. My belly has popped out a little, I love looking in the mirror just to see it, at least I know bubs is growing and I can't wait to see our baby when he is born.

Brax is convinced that the baby is a girl, where I think it's a boy, either way, as long as bubs is healthy that's all I care about. His dad and mine are the fools they are and have made bets with Kaleb and Uncle Nate, they sure do don't act like they're in their fifties. Makes me think if when Brax is that age, would he be like that or would he be a grumpy old man with no sense of humour.

"Lexi? Can I come to the ultrasound?" Izzy asked as I packed Brax's fresh lot of clothes that Sums had washed for him. Izzy is just like her mum and I think of her as a sister, if I had one, I'd want her to be like Izzy. Mind you, the males of this house are so over protective of her, I'm surprised she's even allowed to leave the house.

"Yeah, I don't have a problem with that." I smiled up at her, she walked in and flopped down onto Brax's bed, Rox jumped up slowly after her and laid down beside her. Honestly, I think Rox is more her dog than Brax's, but I can see she's been lying around more, hardly moving from her bed, poor old Rox, it'll be sad to see her go. She's survived living in this house for that long, she's one tough dog.

"Will you be moving in here, when Brax gets home?" she asked and I stopped what I was doing. We haven't really talked about it, but we'll have to do something before the baby comes, can't live in two places.

"I don't know yet, there's not much room left here for an extra person." I said as I looked around his room, as big as it is now, with all the baby stuff we'll need, it will be a harder to move around. 

"He does have a lot of crap in here." she giggled, she's right there, it's almost like a storage room, more than a bedroom. 

"Don't let him hear you call it that, he hates it when I do." I chuckled, silly boy, it is crap and the worst thing is that he says he uses it all, now that is a load of bullshit. I wonder if he would notice if I cleaned his room out, that would give me something to do.

"Well if you do, it will be awesome to have another girl around here." she said almost pleading and silently telling me that I should. That talk will have to happen as soon as possible, but where ever our place of living will be, I'm happy as long as Brax is there.

"Time to go Lexi." Sums said as she popped her head through the door, she has been talking non stop about the ultrasound all morning, I think she's even more excited than I am, and that alone is quiet a lot. Izzy helped me to finish with Brax's clothes and things before we headed out to the kitchen where everyone was chatting away quietly. 

"You boys have fun, and you two." Sums said pointing her finger at both Cade and Aidan, Matt and Nick smirked at the two of them before they went out the back with Max.

"You are to stay home, and clean up your rooms, just because it's the holidays, doesn't mean you can slack off on your chores." two loud sighs came from them, school has only been off for a week, and they are already getting in trouble. They might be all flirty with the girls at school, but I am pretty sure nothing has gone further than a kiss, well that's what I hope, maybe I should ask Brax he would know.