I love Your Precious Heart

I Love Your Precious Heart

Braxton Matthew Taylor & Alexis Jade Evans, wish for you to share this special and magical day with them as they join as one by becoming husband and wife, with love, kisses and hugs xxxx

19th of July

Lexi Jade's POV

My heart was beating so fast I couldn't hear anything else around me, I could see the church coming into view as we rounded the corner, oh god, I'm so nervous. Deep breath in, one out, and again, I did that about five times before the car pulled up, there was a red carpet laid out for me to walk along, my path to the man I love so much. I looked through the window to the sky and smiled, just as Dad opened the door for me, a few clouds parted and let a few bright rays of sun shine down on us through a light mist of rain, Mum's here.

"Awesome timing." Dad chuckled as he held is hand out for me to grab, he gently eased me to my feet so I was now standing beside him on the footpath. Sums and Maddy were organising the little girls while Jaz, Tahni and Izzy all helped make sure my dress was all perfect for my walk down to married life.

"Xahlia, come here sweetie." I said to my beautiful daughter as Sums made sure she was ready as well, she must be getting tired, she's not running around and full of energy like she normal is.

"See Daddy now." she said as she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me inside, I chuckled and tried to get her to slow down a little.

"We have to wait for Aunt Tee , Aunt Izz and Aunty Jaz to go first, ok." I said as we moved closer to the doors and I kept up my calming breath routine which seemed to be working only slightly, it doesn't stop the sweating palms though. Sums and Maddy will be escorting Lily, Ruby and Emmy down the aisle, then followed by Izzy, Tahni and then Jaz before my Daddy takes me to Brax.

"When you here the piano, it's time." Nanna Nessa said softly as she walked through the doors, the soft piano in the background sounded just right, Brax conned Cam into playing for us, which cost us a carton of beer, Gage also helped with getting him to perform for us, Cam's awesome on the piano.

"You look just like your Mum sweetheart, I know she'll be walking down there with us, I'm so proud of you." Dad whispered a little teary eyed before hugging me tightly, he's right, Mum will be right there with us every step of the way.

"Thanks Dad, I love you." I smiled as I kissed his cheek, I felt his hands squeeze mine and his smile matched mine.

"I love you too." just as he said that the doors opened slowly, the sounds of 'Never Tear Us Apart' by INXS played from the piano, the girls started  to make their way down the aisle, Dad kept me out of sight from Brax until it was my turn. I felt Dad move me forward a little and that's when I saw him looking all hot and sexy in his tux, the small hand in my left hand released from my grip,

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." Xahlia shouted as she bolted off down the aisle earning laughs from the guests, I chuckled as she beat Jazzie to the end, Brax picked her up whispering something in her ear and sat her on his hips, she won't be letting go anytime soon, Daddy is her favourite.

"It's our turn Lexi." Dad whispered as he moved us even closer, we were now looking into the church, the deep red carpet leading down to Brax as he stood there with Cooper, Jace and Kale. Jaxon was standing right in the middle where the celebrant will be standing, he looks so handsome in his suit, Matty grabbed Xahlia from Brax as Dad started to walk with me. My smile grew wider with each step I took, the closer I got to Brax everyone else just disappeared and all I could see was him, his huge grin and his eyes were shining so bright as he checked me out.