Road Trip

Road Trip

20th February 2033 (33 weeks and 2 days)

Lexi's POV

"Oh yeah, that feels so good." I moaned softly, this is just what I needed, I tilted my head back a little more as I let out another satisfied moan. The water pressure on hard, the water almost on cold as I let my body cool down as I let the stream massage my aching muscles. I had woken up in a sweat again, I had to have the fan right in front of my face because I felt like I was out of air, no position I would lay in was comfortable, to say I was tired and grumpy is an understatement.

I got out carefully once I was well drowned from the water, wrapping a towel around my dripping hair and another around my swollen body, I made my way through to the bedroom. Brax was spread out naked across the bed, no wonder I had no room, he's hogging the whole bed and I see he is in no hurry to get up. I shook my head at the snoring boy before I dropped my towels and found my sarong and securing that around me, again can't be bothered with the knickers, that will burn too much energy. 

Making my way slowly down to the kitchen for a drink, I smiled as I saw Coop and Jazzie curled up together on the sofa bed, so glad we decided to get one of those for when we have friends stay over. Brax invited Coop and Jazzie to come along for the ride, poor Kale was hit by a bad case of gastro yesterday and is not well enough to come with us, which sucks but Dad said he'll take him over to see Grandma and Grandpa when he's feeling better. I pulled out the orange juice, filling the glass I had left there earlier and sculled the juice down, so refreshing.

"What time is it?" Coop groaned as I heard him moving, I looked over and saw him now sitting on the edge of the bed in just his boxers, his fists rubbing his eyes tiredly, his hair looked like he had been dragged through a bush backwards.

"Almost five." I mumbled back as I looked at the clock, Brax's alram is gonna be going off soon since he wants us to make an start on the road.

"Should've went to bed earlier." he yawned and stretched, my eyes lingering on his body a little longer than I had planned, I tried looking away but he noticed, the cheeky shit winked as he stood up and his boxers almost fell off his hips. Not that I'm lusting over Cooper, he does have a good looking body, not as hot as Brax's though, it's the tattoos I was eyeing off, hell they are a turn on, they look hot, I want Brax to get a few.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" he chuckled as he made his way over to where I was leaning against the kitchen bench, he took my glass from my hand and filled it up again, slurping the whole thing down in one gulp.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I giggled but I felt my cheeks heat up and clearly remembering what Brax did to my body last night, I tried to stop him as we had guests but he said his house, his rules, plus his mouth was in a place where I'd love him to be twenty-four seven.

"Sure you don't." he chuckled before giving me a soft kiss on the cheek before heading down to the bathroom, Jazzie started to stretch out like a cat over the bed as I put the juice back in the fridge. I kicked the esky over to the fridge and thought it was time to get some of this stuff packed for the trip, Jaz and I made up all the sandwiches and other snacks last night to save time this morning.

"Babe, you should be letting someone else do that." Brax grumbled as he walked up behind me, his hands gripping my hips as I was bent over arranging everything in the right spot.

"It's almost done now, I had to do something." I yawned for what feels like the fiftieth time since I got out of bed. I turned around to see him with just a towel hanging low around his waist, now that is a delicious sight, man these hormones are back in full force.