Meeting The Bad Boy

----------------------------------------->

Dedicated to Jesscal for her amazing covers! :D

check all of them out :)

Copyright © 2012 by SexyCika

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the copyright owner. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING- MATURE CONTENT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia*

I hesitantly pushed my specks back as I looked at my father. He was glaring back at me and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Papa?" I spoke hesitantly, raising my hand towards him.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT! You ungrateful bitch" He screamed and caught hold of my hand twisting it completely. I screamed as I heard my bones break and let out a cry. "Please stop" I begged as tears streamed down my face.

Suddenly my dad let go of my hand and I watched horrified as my mother stepped in his path, pushing him back. My father let out a grunt and fell backwards, hitting his head on the table. There was complete silence in the room as my mom turned to look at me. She came towards me slowly and helped me get up.

"We will leave today. No more abuse. I promise you baby" My mon said croaking. I raised my hand and wiped her tears. Not wanting to see her cry.

----------------

* 3 Weeks Later *

I stood in front of the school building and gulped. Mom had kept her promise. We had left that very day, in the night, catching a train to Chicago, Illinois. Mom could afford us a decent place and had gotten herself a job at the supermarket nearby. My elder brother, Sam, had taken up a job as a mechanic as he was finished with his education. So, that left me.

"Move Freak" A voice growled from besides me and I was pushed roughly into the gate. I let out a small scream as I fell to the floor. My body froze in fear as I raised my hand to protect myself from the blow. But nothing came. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a tall, slutty blonde standing in front of me. Even though she was slutty she looked extremely pretty.

She started to laugh as she pointed at me. I lowered my head and felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Soon everyone joined her as I pushed myself off the ground. I suddenly felt very conscious of what I wore, I felt under dressed in my favourite jeans and a t-shirt, compared to the blonde who wore a mini skirt and tube top.

"Next time watch where you stand" I nodded my head and started to walk away. I was pulled back by her as she caught hold of my arm and squeezed tightly. It was sure to leave an imprint. "Did I say you could leave?"

"Leave it Macie, Hunter is here" A brunette spoke up from besides her. 'Macie' sneered at me and turned around and walked away.

I let out a relieved breath and pushed myself to walk into the building. I kept my face down as I crossed the crowd. I heard screams and whispers and slowly looked up to see a guy get off a black Harley Davidson. Macie, the blonde from before, ran up to him, wrapping her legs around his waist. I watched shocked as he moved her up and down, still wearing his helmet, hiding his face from others. He pushed her off suddenly and pulled his helmet off his head, looking at the crowd frantically.