EPILOGUE!! {ALTERNATE ENDING!}

So, Ive decided since I have put this story into a scholarship program as an entry and wrote an alternate ending in Selena's POV, I thought I would post it.

I really am happy with how much you guys have enjoyed this story and I know that you guys are going to be there for me, even if I dont get it.

Which I hope I do.. So.........

Without further ado........

DONTFORGETME ALTERNATE ENDING {SELENA'S POV~~~~~~~~~}

======================================================

EPILOGUE

I shook my head in protest as Demi shook my shoulders, trying to get me to wake up and get dressed.

This is how most of my days have gone.

It has gotten to the point where I don't want to do anything.

About a month after I left and right before I was going to be assigned a new roommate, Demi showed up in my dorm room one day, her stuff already packed and laying on the second bed in my dorm room back at the college I was going to attend when I left Justin.

Unwillingly, I might add.

I really didn't want to leave him.

Even with Demi being here a couple weeks into a new term, I was still lonely.

Which explains why now would be the worst time to try getting me up and moving to go to my classes.

“No,” I whined in protest, shifting in bed as I held my body pillow close to me, my polka dot blanket wrapped tightly around my body as she shook her head, pulling on my blanket.

I felt it slowly slip from my grip as I held it tightly in my grip while she talked to me.

“Lena, I promise you that you won't regret getting up this morning. Just get up, please.” She said, pulling off my blanket completely as the colder air wrapped around my body, making me start shivering slightly.

I looked over my shoulder at her, the striped side of my blanket showing as it laid on the floor, making me glare at Demi.

“You don't get me up like that, D. You know that I don't like being woken up like that.” I mumbled, pushing myself up as I was still in my pajama shorts and old t-shirt, making me feel warmer.

Well, my torso warmer while my legs were almost as cold as ice. At least the feeling of ice.

“Well, when you give me no choice, I have to. Just please get up. You can take your small blanket with you.” she mumbled, an urging factor to her voice as I looked up at her, biting my lip.

I nodded reluctantly as I reached for my blanket, pulling it over my shoulders, holding the edges close to my body as I looked up at her.

“I don't have to get shoes and socks on, do I?” I asked, looking up at her as she had a soft smile on her face, looking down at her phone as she looked at me.

“No, you're okay the way you are. We better get going, Selena.” She said, reaching over to pull me up from my bed as I walked with her. I felt her arm wrap around my waist, holding me up as I kept the blanket close to my body.

We walked out of the dorm room, the door being locked behind me as we walked down the small hallway to get to the elevator. I really didn't want to go anywhere right now, but Demi said we weren't leaving the dorm room.