dontforgetme *13*

Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Demi's POV :)

I smiled softly at one of my thoughts that had been consuming my head as I couldn't stop smiling whenever I thought about the time I had spent here already. Of course, it's only been a couple weeks with the boys, but there's something about this whole experience here that is different.

Joe is different.

Selena is different.

Everything is different.

I heard something in the other room, making me shake my head and come out of my head as I walked out of the bathroom, looking out to see that Selena had just came home. I checked the time, my brow furrowing as I shook my head.

She's been in and out a lot lately while Joe and I have been mellow.

We have been just going to do touristy things and kind of just being tourists.

There's something about everything here in California that's different and I can't put my finger on it.

I let my eyes scan over her as her cheeks were rosy red and she was leaning against the hotel door, an expression I didn't recognize on her face as I raised my eyebrow.

“Having fun?”

“Yeah, you could say that.” She said, taking a breath twice in that sentence as I heard someone knock gently on the door.

“Selena, open the door!”

I shook my head as I walked back into the bathroom to look at myself again.

I couldn't get over a type of glow on my skin that I normally wouldn't have. It's something different.

As I said, everything is different about California.

I don't understand it at all.

I heard a squeal as I walked out of the bathroom, looking over at Selena, only to find Justin with his arms around her waist as he had his face buried in her throat.

I raised my eyebrow at the site, sighing. “Do I even want to know?” I asked, looking at the two of them as Justin pulled his face out of her throat.

“Uhm... hi, Demi. how are you?” He asked, making me smile and shake my head.

“Just keep it down. I'm still trying to get ready to go and see Joe. He said he wanted to talk to me tonight..” I said as they nodded, looking over at me as I shook my head.

I don't understand how they're so in sync when it's literally only been a couple weeks here.

I walked into the bathroom, playing with my damp hair as I stood in sweatpants and an old t-shirt, looking myself over. I let my fingers run through my hair, examining myself as if I was trying to identify what exactly was different about myself.

I bit my lip, releasing it as I thought about everything we've done.

He's taken me to the Golden Gate Bridge and he's taking me to different historical places. We've been to the mall countless times.

Everyone has thought that were together.

I gulped, looking over myself again as I shook my head. I heard something fall from something as I grabbed the door frame, pulling myself out of the bathroom, looking at the both of them as I raised my eyebrow.

“What did I hear?” I asked, looking at the two of them as they shrugged.

They appeared to just be watching a movie, but I know that's not it.

Ever since they met, it's never been that simple.

“Oh. nothing. Justin just knocked something over for the third time!” She said, pushing him as he fell off the bed, making me shake my head.

“Lena!” He said, looking up from the ground as she reached over and helped him up after a couple minutes of teasing.

I shook my head, walking back into the bathroom. I picked up my phone, looking at the time as I nodded.

I only had a couple hours.

Nows the time to get dressed.

I only have a couple hours.

I gulped at the thought, walking over to my bag to look for something to wear.

I mean, it's Joe.

He always looks amazing, I have to be able to compete with that.

Why should he have someone so ordinary when he's practically the image of perfection?

I can't compete with that.

I sighed at the thought, looking down at myself again as I shook my head. My phone vibrated on the bed as I reached over, picking it up as I smiled at the message.

With that, I picked out one of my favorite articles of clothing, my phone, makeup and my hair products as I walked into the bathroom to change.

All with the simple text message in my head.

I'll see you soon, beautiful.~J

================================

I know, its been forever since Ive posted anything at all and I have to say, thank you for everyone that has stuck with me.

School is just mean.

I dont like the fact that I cant post as often, but I hope you guys can forgive me for that.

If anything, I can try and post something at least once a week. If not, once ever other week.

I love all of you that are reading this and I know that I wouldnt post on here if I didnt know that you guys were reading my writing.

It really does mean the world to me.

Thank you.

For now.....

Brina :)